[FL:RP] Balls - Unblacklist
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Balls

Your blacklist ID: W (Weapons)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46942102

Reason: `Ramdomly shooting about `.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Bloodfang

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: It was some kind of a texture bug. I had a gun at my hand and I wasnt pointing it out (even asked people around) so when I fired the gun, small bullets were flying out even with 0 ammo. No sound from the gun came, only the bullet cases flying on the ground. so I tryed to fix it, but before I did that - I got blacklisted by Bloodfang. Sad
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
From my POV; I heard shooting from the nexus as I flew over to investigate I saw you standing there shooting your gun at the ground.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
For me, I had the gun poiting in the ground, like not poiting it out, So I did misclick once and saw a bullet case fly out on land on the ground, no bullets that can hurt. There came no sound from the gun too. Thats why I were firing it. I even asked the people around me if they saw the same as me- they did
You missclicked once? From was I saw you shot alot of times inside the nexus.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Yes I shot alot, but for me I wasnt poiting it. and there came no shots out of it.
So I found out that it was some kind of a texture fail/bug or something
I would never shoot like that. I know the rules now. When I found out that I could do that with the gun, I asked people around, and they said that only the used bullet cases were flying out. I could even fire with 0 ammo...
Approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]