The return of V2P?
(03-26-2017, 11:35 AM)Explore Wrote: V2P will make the community bigger.

According to what?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Haarek
(03-26-2017, 02:00 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 11:35 AM)Explore Wrote: V2P will make the community bigger.

According to what?

I think a fresh map that is slightly bigger could help. If it doesn't work then it is better than having v2d where a minimal amount of players play. V2D is a great map and I would love it to be popular again but that probably won't happen.
(03-26-2017, 08:00 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: -Snip-

I do agree, and as much as I and so many others want it back, it'd be hard as our current playerbase has a full Server in later hours (GMT), and a deserted map is too small.

However, the city utilises slightly more buildings that are NOT as unnoticed (looking at you top st!!) and is more spread out.

Furthermore, people generally use more area, with the small village near the lake being spread out enough to not feel like China but 10000000000000x smaller, and for large headquarters to be utilised efficiently without complaining from others. Furthermore, there's a farm! A farm! Furthermore, there's a huge MTL with so much area that you could build a whole clan on. It'd give more reason to buy faster cars, and more experiencive ones at that, which keeps people here for a while to come

People have more dedicated areas for things (The mechanics) and a whole proper road to play with.

It'd open a whole new area of RP.
Furthermore,
the buildings aren't as shitty, AKA: too many buildings are painful to build in.
I did like v2p but I can't see it coming back anytime soon.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
If anything, we'd need a much smaller map as we do not have the playerbase for two huge maps and the last thing we want is having 30 people in a massive map and another 30 people on another massive map, it would ruin the fun for everyone.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Yeah no sorry that was just me accidently activating the 2p dupes in the dupe manager.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Idea
(03-29-2017, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: Yeah no sorry that was just me accidently activating the 2p dupes in the dupe manager.

Could these by any chance stay? I picked up FL after about 4 years in being inactive and still have dupes made in v2p that I would love to send over to v4b.
I don't see any harm in the v2p dupes still being in the list.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(03-29-2017, 12:51 PM)Floodify Wrote: Yeah no sorry that was just me accidently activating the 2p dupes in the dupe manager.

I knew it ^^
Should've let them fall for the hypeeee