I need your support! Please!
Heart 
When I was at the hospital today, I saw my neighbor. She was crying, so I asked what was wrong, and if there was anything I could do to help. She told me she got breast cancer. This really hurt me because she is very young and nice. I felt depressed because she was very upset. If you can all support her by replying with a heart <3 like that, it would mean a lot.

Thank you, Bender
Wat....?

Oh well: <3
Cancer is horrible, may she survive and have a good life.

<3

EDIT: why can't we say can©er, its a name for a common disease?
(09-12-2011, 08:40 PM)Gestapo Wrote: *** is horrible, may she survive and have a good life.

<3

EDIT: why can't we say can©er, its a name for a common disease?

In Holland it's also used for calling names. If you yell that you're a real big ass.
I have a friend that had skin cancer when he was like 12 years old.

He had to go to therapy and shit, had bad times, but dude, he told me like 3 weeks ago, I had no idea, and I was like "NO WAY". There are many possibilities she survives, and then she will be way happier than she was before.

So don't worry dude!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
<3

Removed my filter btw.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
<3

I hope she turns out fine and that she leads a good life.
[Image: source.gif]
Tell her I wish her the best of luck and hope everything is alright.
Remember one thing, its possible.
My aunt survived breast cancer and is still living with a smile, so can she.

Good luck with everything and im sorry Heart
<3

Your neighbor is in my prayers buddy, my pap has been fighting cancer for a few months now and it's terrible, but he stays strong and believes he can win this battle, just always keep fighting...
Quote:Post-It found hanging up at the desk of co-worker who recently lost his long battle with cancer. It has motivated me, and I want to pass out on...
[Image: 6cu0m.jpg]
from imgur
Heart 
I hope the best for her!

There for i made this. v

<3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]