Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP]Tzimanious
Your ban ID: 59227
Banned by: [FL]Temar
Reason: FearRP
Involved: A citizen being raided by police and [FL]Temar. I think [FL:RP]Gemelon saw the incident but I'm not sure.
Why we should unban you: Yeah, it seemed like I was running around and interfering the raid like a minge. Well, I was not. I was at the corner of the rebelhouse watching the raid. I got shot (well.. I should've expected that) and I was with like 9hp. Citizen told me that he would shoot me if I didn't get out of here but I told him that I was messed up and did a step forward so he would kill me. Then I got banned without a warning or anyhting by Temar who was watching this whole scene (even though he died in this raid like a min ago).
I know that "by the book" I broke FearRP because I didn't step back but instead got him to kill me. But really... I would get killed either way or just stay with the blurry B&W screen until it gets on my nerves. "By the book" I've seen mods writing in normal chat (not all the time, just like I don't get killed in purpose all the time) OOC stuff by mistake or because they wanted just to solve the problem as quick as possible. That doesn't make them worse mods or ruin someone's game. Still, by the book they're breaking the rules. That's what I'm sayin. I might've broken a rule because I was in a really messed up situation... Do I really deserve to get banned for a day? 
I'm sorry for what I've done.
Thanks for reading.
P.S.: If there's something I need to prove I have recordings.
I saw the incident even though I wasn't really close to see/hear messages but I'm sure that he wasn't "minging" around
I was like this after getting shot. I'm sure you know how annoying it is when you're shot like this... to even go and find a doctor.(if there's one online)[Image: yUrNxUX.jpg]
yer but you just said in the thread you purposely broke fearRP to get killed because your was low HP, how does that make things better? if anything its worse
I participated in that raid, and I can confirm. The people in the house were very, very hostile and were shooting everyone for everything. He didn't get much of a break to get out of the house here.
(02-26-2015, 11:01 PM)Temar Wrote: yer but you just said in the thread you purposely broke fearRP to get killed because your was low HP, how does that make things better? if anything its worse

I know I said that. I won't try to prove something else. My point is... Do I really deserve to get banned ? Without a warning or anything? As Matrix said I got shot for no apparent reason and I was really messed (just like the picture) . I haven't had any kind of RP going on and I just got shot while watching the raid leaving me with very low HP. And I broke a rule without ruining anyone's RP so I could get out of a situation that wasn't my fault. If I was getting robbed and had someone telling me "Don't move or I'll shoot you" and started moving around, then yes, I should be banned but this was different.

I'm not trying to say that I didn't brake the rule. I'm saying that you could have teleported me to you (as you were not RPing at the moment) and warn me. Not just ban me without really knowing if it was something important or not. When I see someone breaking a rule, I don't go an post a BR immediately, I tell him not to do it again because it was wrong and he broke a rule. Of course, I won't tell you how to do your job, I just think that my ban was kind of unfair. 
No answer all day, ban is about to expire. Anyway, I know mods are really busy. I'm sorry for what I've done.
Request canceled. Move the thread.