Arrested for no valid reason and banned
Exclamation 
Your name:Gemelon (Miquel Anterogo) STEAM_0:1:53338941

Your ban ID:59177

Banned by:[FL]Laurenz

Reason:Fear RP

Involved: The hole goverment force and [FL]Laurenz

Why we should unban you:I was heading to Industrial area and there were two cars with no driver inside and there was a cop car with a cop inside and i had a Ford Raptor its quite big and it nearly fit in to go through and pass the cars so i did that and i just touched the cop's car and moved live half-one meter IRL. and when i got to industrial he was following me and pulled over me and told me to get out of the car. i said no until you tell me the reason why and he told me that i smashed on him with 40kpm and that i was reckless driving. and i called an admin and he believed them about that so suddently the hole goverment(+president) came to get me out and i was always asking a VALID reason because that was not valid to me because i knew the truth so [FL]Laurenz banned me and im sure that it is unfair for that.
Regardless if you thought the arrest was invalid, you ARE not allowed to break the rules to negate an arrest you thought
unfair. This is both backseat administration and ignoring the rules in general. The situation looked as though you had driven
recklessly and the police had pulled you over for that reason, it was a believable story, you were sat in your car with a large
amount of the government aiming guns at you, and you drove off. Your ban was completely valid.

v2d [19:40:06] [FL:RP]Gemelon (STEAM_0:1:53338941) said: //Im not gonna get an arrest for no reason
v2d [19:40:15] [FL:RP]Gemelon (STEAM_0:1:53338941) said: .//I prefer ban
v2d [19:40:27] [FL:RP]Gemelon (STEAM_0:1:53338941) said: .//than arrested for no valid reason
v2d [19:40:39] [FL:RP]Gemelon (STEAM_0:1:53338941) said: .//You know what bye
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused user will stand as issued.
Suspension was valid, user has shown no further interest in case.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator