Grey, Shuddering Screen
[Image: oaeLHQR.jpg]
[Image: dixf7x3.jpg]
The pictures aren't very helpful, as it only occured to me to take pictures soon before it stopped* - but someone else might have experienced this.

Essentially, I had run into one of the SRU HQ rooms on 33x. My screen proceeded to shudder, like it does when lag strikes.
However, it then went very grey (the hands were almost black), and moved to the left. You can see the HP, Food and Prop bar have elongated black rectangles to the left of them.

My Steam Browser was working, however when I closed it, it too would shudder and move to the left.
During the time, I couldn't move, speak, or equip anything.

*It only stopped when an officer tased me; not sure if coincidence or what.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Sure it isnt a problem with GMod or your screen?
(02-20-2015, 12:40 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Sure it isnt a problem with GMod or your screen?

Wasn't my screen; alt-tabbed and everything was fine - As I said, steam browser was fine, too.
Could've been my Gmod, although I don't know what could have caused it to do that to the game, and how it stopped as soon as I was tased.

Ive expirienced the same thing in the SRU HQ when i was the SRU. But the problem is,you are running on a laptop,while im running on a really good gaming PC. This isnt just your problem,but mine was bigger,my whole screen was broken,even the desktop,fixed it by totaly rebooting my PC.
Try -dxlevel 81 in launch options
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-25-2015, 11:26 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Try -dxlevel 81 in launch options

Worked for me. Thanks.
Will try that if it happens again - thank you!

Not a gamemode related bug. Moved.