Hey I'm Mace
Hi I'm Mace!
I've played quite a bit of city rp in another community.... but the lack of players and the owners determination not to do anything frustrated me. When I told others that I was looking for an active community, I was directed here. Anyways, I hope to find a place in this community for myself and have a ton of fun while doing it Smile . I enjoy a wide variety of role playing so if you see me being rebellious one day, don't be surprised if I'm a measly nexus assistant another. If you see me on the server I am quite fwendly so don't be afraid to come say hi(I shall award you one hug for saying hi). I may be a little confused on the format of the server and it will more than likely take a week or so for me to get into the swing of things. I cant wait to get in there and meet all of you. See ya on the server!
Hey, Welcome!
Hey there, welcome to the server! If you have any questions then send me a message!
Welcome, Mace!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome to FL!
Here's a couple of tips:
Some players will be mean to you, exclude you, or avoid you simply because you are new. Don't let that get to you. It happened to all of us.
Read all the rules! They will really help you as you play.
Never, ever be someone who is "always recording" and reporting everything they see go wrong. You'll see these players as you develop your involvement in the community. They aren't liked, and people avoid them most of the time, not allowing them to RP as frequently as they would like.
Bans stay on your record, and you are limited to the amount you have.. I wish I could've known that when i was brand new Smile
Have fun! FL can be a great place. I hope you have a good time.
(02-20-2015, 01:30 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Welcome to FL!
Here's a couple of tips:
Some players will be mean to you, exclude you, or avoid you simply because you are new. Don't let that get to you. It happened to all of us.
Read all the rules! They will really help you as you play.
Never, ever be someone who is "always recording" and reporting everything they see go wrong. You'll see these players as you develop your involvement in the community. They aren't liked, and people avoid them most of the time, not allowing them to RP as frequently as they would like.
Bans stay on your record, and you are limited to the amount you have.. I wish I could've known that when i was brand new Smile
Have fun! FL can be a great place. I hope you have a good time.

Thanks for the tips i really appreciate it.
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Welcome! Hope to see you around!
Welcome to the FearlessRP! Wink
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Welcome buddy! Hope you like it here. Smile
Hello, Mace! Welcome to the Fearless community!

If you happen to have any questions, or just want someone to play with, throw me a PM!

You can usually find me on the v33x and v4b1 server. So if you see me there, don't be shy to say "hi".

I hope you find your time here both fun and entertaining.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!