Remove the Ability to Change Car Color at Petrol station.
Title of Suggestion: Remove the Ability to Change car color at Petrol station.

Description: Completely remove the color system from the petrol station.

Why: As there is now a context menu, there are more realistic ways to change your car color
Getting a paint job a petrol station is unrealistic as there are alternatives
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
+ Support. The mechanic should be fixing that stuff.
-Support , if a mechanic are newbies or are trolling and u ask them to color your vehicle they may ignore u or ask for high prices , i only would +support it if is mechanic job will be restricted by like 50 hours or something
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • Sgtbender2000
+Support
-Support

As Rock said I don't feel like dealing with other users over the colour of my car. The petrol station is a wierd place, but it's easy to access. Mechanics as far as I know don't paint cars, they fix them.
I agree but only if the mechanic becomes a real job. At the moment, you need to ask an admin for the tools. They're not always there.

+support
(02-18-2015, 07:55 PM)The Rock Wrote: -Support , if a mechanic are newbies or are trolling and u ask them to color your vehicle they may ignore u or ask for high prices , i only would +support it if is mechanic job will be restricted by like 50 hours or something
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
+Support
I agree. But like stated before only when the mechanic becomes a real job.
I also agree on a hour restriction.
And mechanics do paint your car. It depends on the mechanic. But they should at least have base knowledge on that matter, for example, painting scratches in the cars and etc.
But if someone "trolls" you with the wrong painting job you wanted, report them, as it's abussive and it's FailRP, and then ask an admin to put your car back to it's normal state, or the one you wanted, but putting an hour restriction may lower the chances of that happening.
(02-18-2015, 09:21 PM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote: -Support

As Rock said I don't feel like dealing with other users over the colour of my car. The petrol station is a wierd place, but it's easy to access. Mechanics as far as I know don't paint cars, they fix them.
When the mechanic job is added then I say that it should be added. +Support.