Evocity V2D Map
I think that the best map to write the location is the V2p Map. Really bigger than the others, and really difficult to learn for me but I still have 340 Hours. I past something like 50 Hours on the V2p. Thats really big.
The following 1 user Likes MrGorzia53's post:
  • Tzimanious
(02-08-2015, 11:28 PM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: I think that the best map to write the location is the V2p Map. Really bigger than the others, and really difficult to learn for me but I still have 340 Hours. I past something like 50 Hours on the V2p. Thats really big.
I agree. V2D is not really that hard but v33x and v2p especially, are much bigger and with much more locations and buildings to learn. You will probably learn where is the lake or the metro station (v2p) in an hour or so but I'm sure you need to spend lots of hours to know completely every place on map.
(02-09-2015, 01:17 PM)Tzimanious Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 11:28 PM)MrGorzia53 Wrote: I think that the best map to write the location is the V2p Map. Really bigger than the others, and really difficult to learn for me but I still have 340 Hours. I past something like 50 Hours on the V2p. Thats really big.
I agree. V2D is not really that hard but v33x and v2p especially, are much bigger and with much more locations and buildings to learn. You will probably learn where is the lake or the metro station (v2p) in an hour or so but I'm sure you need to spend lots of hours to know completely every place on map.

I am not as familiar with v33x and v2p but i might try and make a map at some point XD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]