Report - Razz
Name of player:Razz

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:73513458

Time in GMT:yesterday

Server:V2p

Summary:Well he and hes clan tranqued me and roped me for no reason, then me and my friend went to theyre Hq and we hostaged him inside the Hq and told him to open the door. He kept saying i cant look i cant and pressing the red key pad botton instead of green, Then we told him to tell the others inside to open and kept stalling us and not opening under gunpoint.

Evidence: 

[video=youtube] http://youtu.be/sqAGx9anA44[/video]

[Image: KTMo59B.jpg]
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
First video: I was roleplaying that I did not know the code therefore I was shouting that the ones inside were gonna open it instead. I don't see how that is breaking fearrp as I was still following orders but a different way as the gate was opened by my friend inside when I screamed and told her to open it.

Third Picture: We tranqed you for a valid reason, you had stolen my friends car and we knew it. Our allies had even told them they saw you guys lockpicking our cars. So we basicly tranqed you and were roping you until you started screaming about BR for random roping and stuff. So we decided to remove the ropes and we walked away.
We let you guys see the garage and there was nothing inside. And on your description it said L.f.A badge so you basicly have to know the code and when we daid open th door all you said ehat i cant ehat? I cant oprn. Thats not roleplaying afraid of the gun.
The original Cuban Minge
I did not say "i cant oprn" i said that I did not know the code but that the girl inside was gonna open...
You said that only in the end.
The original Cuban Minge
As you can hear CHINESE tells me to talk to the other guy behind the door so i follow his order by telling her
Considering that razz's job name was L.F.A he knows the code. In a real life situation when someone points a gun stright on your face your life is in danager, therefore you'd fear it and do what he says.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP
Suspension will be applied for a one day ban.

[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team