Unblacklist Req for Reality.exe
Your name: Reality.exe

Your blacklist ID: 48512, 48513, 48514, 48515

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:24820285[/b]

Reason: Blacklisted for basing on main street, and the other three are for doomforting.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightFury

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I should be unblacklisted because the first one was for building in the office buildings next to the Nexus on the v33x map. I thought we could build in there because I see those L.F.A members always building there and even adding things outside of the door and I never did that. I just had a base on the inside and since I could buy the doors to it I thought it was okay. The other three are for walkways on a wall, and for having a one-way see through door. In my defense I haven't play for about a year and didn't know doomforting was a thing, and I now understand that it would be a disadvantage for other players and isn't fair, and also with the doors. I used to use them when I first started playing and never got in trouble for it before. I understand what the rules are now and will remove the walkways from my adv dupe, and also remove all the one way doors through all my adv dupes as well.
It clearly states in the rules this;

Base rule 7:
All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

Base rule 8:
Props where only 1 side is textured are only allowed to be used as a window. Using these props for an advantage in shooting is not allowed.

Base Rule 9:
Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)

Base Rule 2: Don't walk on the walls and don't build walkways on them.

Denied.