Accidental CDM That Wasn't My Fault
Your name: HepTube

Your blacklist ID: 48535

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59704526

Reason: Intentional CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was going through the tunnel of the x33 map going into the city. There were walls blocking the way but they weren't solid so I could drive through them. Anyway, at the other side of the walls there were 2 people stood right next to the wall. The wall wasn't solid but I couldn't see through it. So, if I couldn't see the 2 people then I couldn't know that they were there. Therefore it couldn't of been my fault. I was shocked when I saw my ban request and I am sorry for what I have done. Please unblacklist me.
What I saw that you were driving a trabant there was a police officer's boddy on the ground, you ran over him and then you stop in the middle of the road and drove back running over him again and ramming into another car. You had no reason to stop and drive back considering that there was no cars or any type of thing infront of you to stop you from keeping going forword.
(02-09-2015, 07:03 AM)NightFury Wrote: What I saw that you were driving a trabant there was a police officer's boddy on the ground, you ran over him and then you stop in the middle of the road and drove back running over him again and ramming into another car. You had no reason to stop and drive back considering that there was no cars or any type of thing infront of you to stop you from keeping going forword.

That wasn't me, I wasn't driving a trabant I was driving a VW MKII. That was someone else who was in front of me. I accidentally ran them over because of the wall, stopped looked around and saw that they were dead so there was nothing I could do. After that I got beck into my car and slowly drove away. You blacklisted the wrong person. Yes I did do accidental cdm but it definitely wasn't my fault and it will never happen again.
Did you or did you not run over someone who was injured in the middle of the road and backing into him after running over him? yes or no?
You've got 24 hours to reply and or provide evidence if not this will be denied and concluded.
I did not run over someone who was injured in the middle of the road. I accidently ran over a cop and a guy in a suit because a prop was blocking my way so I couldn't see them. After that I did not re run them over by reversing. I never reversed. No I don't have any video proof but you don't either. Until you show me any video proof from you then it's just your word against mine without any real evidence for or against your cdm claim. Therefore this blacklist case is invalid and should be approved.
Raptor saw what happened, he was chosen to administrate the servers with a fair and unbiased opinion. He does not need to record his game play for a ban to be valid. Raptors word has far more meaning than yours to be blunt.
He says he saw you CDM, we trust his judgement.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I don't recall seeing any of the things you've just mentioned what happened was; you were driving a car there was a body infront of you, you ran it over and then backed on him and then rammed a car while backing into him and the continued driving over the body again and then you continued driving.
Denied.