funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
I got in trouble for bringing a brass nail to school.

A bee stung me on my lips when I was coming back from music class. I took a drink of my juice and a bee stung me.
The following 1 user Likes Bornstellar's post:
  • The Auld Goldster
I almost got in trouble for chewing gum at class when I didn't actually chew gum.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Today I got into trouble in Maths for drinking water. And then the teacher banned water from the class.
Another time in maths is when I got a punishment excercise for clearing my throat, and a detention for doing the same thing.
(04-23-2015, 04:22 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: Today I got into trouble in Maths for drinking water. And then the teacher banned water from the class.
Another time in maths is when I got a punishment excercise for clearing my throat, and a detention for doing the same thing.

That teacher needs to take a chill pill...
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Many many years ago in primary school I got detention for standing next to a sandwich. Then a few years later I got another detention for not bringing a shoebox to school.

A teacher also yelled at me for wearing a hat.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • MacTavish
(04-23-2015, 04:34 PM)Hillerbear Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 04:22 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: Today I got into trouble in Maths for drinking water. And then the teacher banned water from the class.

That teacher needs to take a chill pill...
He really does. He's also biased, he only hands out the punnies and detentions etc to the right side of the class (my side) and always ignores the left side, who are always annoying
I sat in geography for a couple of weeks, As I had just joined.

My report showed I had 2 in every bloody box but all I did was sit there and do my work, Later to say he watched me the entire lession as I was moved closer to him, bit weird I thought.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

my step brother got told off in school for falling over lol
Fighting against 10 police officers high out of my face whilst masturbating.
(02-13-2015, 01:59 AM)Jamster Wrote: Throwing a stick over a fence.

My primary school hated me...

Jamster, UK's most wanted