Report: [FL:RP] Skydiver
Name of player: [FL:RP] Skydiver

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95125693
Time in GMT: about.. 14:00 (not sure at all)

Server: v2d

Summary: Me and the rest of the police were in a gunfight with the corleone, we managed to kill a lot of them. Then Skydiver came back, BREAKING NLR and killed 3 of us with his car. Then he tried to lie his way out by saying that there were gunshots when he rammed into us, however you can clearly see that there's not.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq7NyIYO0aA
I know i did wrong right here and i can not say anything to stop the ban on me but i can say that it wasnt ment to CDM. I didnt know i broke NLR, i thought it was 5 minutes really. I dont understand that part. But i I know i did wrong right here and i can not say anything to stop the ban on me but i can say that it wasnt ment to CDM. I had that huge lag witch i had alot today. I am ready to take this punishment and i am also begging for forgivness. But i am also asking if i could get hard blacklist instead of ban. I really am on my deadline with bans. I have already learned from this mistake. I did CDM . but the CDM was nothing i could do about. Im sorry for the trouble. Have a nice one.
I agree was there too also took the screenshot of him lying
(02-01-2015, 01:59 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote: I know i did wrong right here and i can not say anything to stop the ban on me but i can say that it wasnt ment to CDM. I didnt know i broke NLR, i thought it was 5 minutes really. I dont understand that part. But i I know i did wrong right here and i can not say anything to stop the ban on me but i can say that it wasnt ment to CDM. I had that huge lag witch i had alot today. I am ready to take this punishment and i am also begging for forgivness. But i am also asking if i could get hard blacklist instead of ban. I really am on my deadline with bans. I have already learned from this mistake. I did CDM . but the CDM was nothing i could do about. Im sorry for the trouble. Have a nice one.

When you die there's a big box coming up which explains NLR.
Each time you respawn, you agree to the NLR. Which you clearly don't give a damn about.

I have been banned for much more minor things, so it would be quite unfair if you get away with something like this.
I forgive you with the CDM but you still broke NLR
Signature too large, removed - DoomDude1
(02-01-2015, 02:11 PM)frans Wrote: I forgive you with the CDM but you still broke NLR

yeah, im sorry for that. hope we could be friends.
(02-01-2015, 02:07 PM)Mist Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 01:59 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote: I know i did wrong right here and i can not say anything to stop the ban on me but i can say that it wasnt ment to CDM. I didnt know i broke NLR, i thought it was 5 minutes really. I dont understand that part. But i I know i did wrong right here and i can not say anything to stop the ban on me but i can say that it wasnt ment to CDM. I had that huge lag witch i had alot today. I am ready to take this punishment and i am also begging for forgivness. But i am also asking if i could get hard blacklist instead of ban. I really am on my deadline with bans. I have already learned from this mistake. I did CDM . but the CDM was nothing i could do about. Im sorry for the trouble. Have a nice one.

When you die there's a big box coming up which explains NLR.
Each time you respawn, you agree to the NLR. Which you clearly don't give a damn about.

I have been banned for much more minor things, so it would be quite unfair if you get away with something like this.

yeah, i agree. i am ready to take the punishment.
(02-01-2015, 01:59 PM)and2030 Wrote: I agree was there too also took the screenshot of him lying

Well I didn't lie. I had this huge lag with I thought came from gunshots. Jut it was just that regular lag from my old computer.
Request reviewed and approved.
Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding new life rule breakage, user admited to breaking new life rule in player report.
Suspension will be applied for a NLR blacklist.
[FL] NightFury
Server Administrative Team