Thanks people
Well how to start.....
I have played this mod for more then 1 year straight and i loved it. True it has its problems but thats fixed by the people that know how to roleplay. So why am i leaving. Im goin to college soon and will have less and less time each day and i wanne go back to console gaming since that is something i haven't done in a while. Will it be hard to leave this mod? Yes it will. So will i ever come back? Probally not it was fun and all but its really time to go. I dont know if anyone will read this(let alone the staff of fearless rp). I wanne thank all the staff from Fearless rp for making this gamemode. I wanne thank the admins who kept the servers clean and all the people who helped making content. And i wanne thank everyone i ever had a good roleplay with thank you so much for a great time i wish you the best of luck in your futhure dreams.
Speciale thanks to: Zecon,Cpt Leroy,Greed and all the people i had a great roleplay with.

Will be gone for: I think its the best for me to leave forever to be honest. Not that i was addicted or anything but i just ahve to move on.

Thank you Fearless RP community! may our paths cross again.

~Bas4322 A.K.A. Bas Bomer.
Its been an great time, we will miss u man gonna miss our spy rp :'( , good luck man Wink 
Best of luck with college Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Good luck, education comes first!

Best wishes for the future.
Adios.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye
Best of luck!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Good luck with college
Love your name! Goodbye and best of luck with life.
Goodbye and good luck!