Build Servers
Whenever i join a Build Server this is all it shows: [Image: 2015-01-23_00001.jpg]

Also, whenever pressing tab it will say ''You can't open the scoreboard until you've spawned for the first time'' but i can't spawn at all.
All it does is reconnect me and i get the same problem. Pressing F1 has no effect.
This might have been something to do with the recent downtime of the servers which was most likely a DDoS attack. Have you tried joining now?
(01-23-2015, 09:29 PM)Sgt. Suarez Wrote: This might have been something to do with the recent downtime of the servers which was most likely a DDoS attack. Have you tried joining now?

I've had this problem before the (D)Dos aswell.
Bump - Problem still persists.
The build server is fine. I was on it yesterday for about two hours.
Sometimes the server is under DDoS attacks. Maybe you're joining at the time of the attacks.
Ex-Server Teacher
The servers are most likely under attack since all servers are empty or almost empty and the website says that the servers are offline.
Its not DDoS attacks.
I was on yesterday with him, I was building a dupe and he could do nothing.
The following 1 user Likes alexxx's post:
  • [FL:RP] Fela
Exactly, the recent (D)Dos attacks have nothing to do with it. The Build servers are simply bugged for me.
Try to validate your gmod files.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The 'Tab' problem is common with everyone. You cant open it until you spawn.
However with the spawning problem, maybe try going into your steam>right click garry's mod>go to properties>go to local files>click 'verify integrity of game cache.'
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]