appeals process suggestion
Can we make it so if an admin were to blacklist or ban you, that they don't make the approved/denied decision if you appeal? It just seems pointless to write up an appeal if the person you're talking against will make the decision. Because to be fair, would anyone want to admit that they were wrong, and that they should change their ways? Of course not. So all i'm requesting is a simple change to give people a fair chance in appeals. 
I dont really understand where you are going with this but H&S is certanly not the correct place to post, try the Suggestions forums instead
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
If this presents a problem, include a request in your appeal that the suspension issuing administrator does
not personally review the appeal.

We trust our staff team to review their own appeals without bias.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
In most Cases its the admin who banned you who knows exactly what happened and what he banned you for
so unless for some reason you think hes biased against you he is the best to deal with you
You do know that every admin will shoot down that UBR you made, not only pinky, but every admin on FL. You placed a keypad where no one would ever find it and i highly doubt you got admin permission for that. Good luck on getting another admin on board, but i'm 100% sure it will never get accepted.

Door rules #2: Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

You don't even have to try.
The banning/blacklisting staff-member knows the situation better than any other staff-member, and is therefore the person who should handle the case as he knows all the details, and ie knows if the player tries to lie in his UBR/UBL.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
This thread belongs in the suggestions topic, but I made this suggestion a long time ago and it got shot down. And what Temar and Enzyme are saying is correct, the banning moderator/administrator is the one who would know the situation best. 

However I still feel that the banning moderator/administrator should only be allowed to provide their side of the story to prevent biased decision making. 
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • MacTavish