Got blacklisted 3 time for one situation
Your name: beffwaffles[Hextech]

Your blacklist ID: 46723, 46730, 46731

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25057365

Reason: Raiding as a gundealer, Raiding as a gundealer, Raiding as a gundealer

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] BlackDog

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Yes i raided as a gundealer but only once, not tree time just once.

Edit: so what i want you to do is remove 2 and keep one, what i did was wrong didnt know that when i did it but now i know but i only did it once.
I actualy see the problem, yours was my first Blacklist i think issued since i got back so i was a bit confused on how the new systems worked.

46729 beffwaffles[Hextech] STEAM_0:1:25057365 Weapons Raiding as a gundealer

Was only issued for i think a minute compared to the time it was supposed to be, which I think was a few hours so i reissued another thinking it would overlap the old one or add to it and fix the issue.

BL 46730 should be removed from his record since it was a reissue of the same thing by mistake.

Your other though for the gundealer:

46731 beffwaffles[Hextech] STEAM_0:1:25057365 Gun Dealer Raiding as a gundealer

I think will stand as issued due to the fact it was not a mistake, you raided as a gundealer so both gundealer access and weapons access we're both taken accordingly.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (beffwaffles[Hextech], STEAM_0:1:25057365) has been removed due to the fact it was accidental.
Please note, all other blacklists regarding this case will stay issued as they were valid.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator