Report: BMD's raiding and propclimbing
Name of player: Fragment*, And his friend (Haven't seen his name)

SteamID: can't find it ill add it up later.

Time in GMT: 10:20~, 10:30~

Server:V2P

Summary:BMD's Raided and propclimbing my farm base when I had a solid base and no doors or props were destroyed.

Evidence:

I hope this gets taken in consideration, cause I got robbed of my contraband they propclimbed and this all happened when only 4 people were online, Me, Heisenberg(Who sold me his car, which was the only time I left base and went to pick him up),Fragment* And his friend. They couldn't get in any other way only by propclimbing, I also forgot to lock my right door which shouldn't be a problem.

[Image: 0cXG5lA.jpg]
[Image: eMOj4BV.jpg]
[Image: fCJa73t.jpg][Image: 18wcV5b.jpg]
Mate, I havent propclimbed into your base. believe me. Me and my friend were just  driving around your place... Just because your contrabands went missing dont blame it on the first people you see.
You guys we're the only ones online I heard contra blowing up and contra can't go missing any other way than either destroying it or logging off, I didn't do neither of those things.

Stop lying and admit to your mistakes.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (Fragment, STEAM_0:0:9409184.)
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Diggy
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Admin, I already stated that I heard contra blowing up as I was driving near my base, They were only ones online because heisenberg logged off when he sold me his car, None of the props were destroyed inside or outside. If there are any logs you can probably clearly see that we were the only 4 people online around GMT 10:20~, Short after all this I arrived at my base to find his friend running down the street waiting for Fragment. I also made 4 screenshots, that ALL props are still intact and nothing disappeared. And am I correct that contraband can't disappear any other way than logging out or destroying it? I think I have made my point, they should be banned by now..
You providing us with pictures of walls and empty buildings is insufficient evidence to issue a suspension toward someone.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Can't you check the logs please?
Denied. Also use realistic materials when creating walls for a base.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!