@me's introduction
Welcome to Fearless bro. Hope to see you around ingame some time! Your signatures are ace, too.
Hit me up on steam if you need anything Smile
(01-15-2015, 10:24 AM)CapybaraZech Wrote: Welcome to Fearless bro. Hope to see you around ingame some time! Your signatures are ace, too.
Hit me up on steam if you need anything Smile

Thanks bud, I will for sure!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • livkx
(01-14-2015, 10:29 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Welcome to the team. Nice to see a fellow northeastener around!

Aye, where abouts are you from bud? Nice to meet you.
[/quote]

Newcastle.

(01-15-2015, 10:34 AM)General Rickets Wrote: [quote='General Rickets' pid='439011' dateline='1421274551']
Welcome to the team. Nice to see a fellow northeastener around!

Aye, where abouts are you from bud? Nice to meet you.

Newcastle.

Only about an hour away then, got a couple friends that live up there.
Welcome. You seem like a proper fella so I hope to see you ingame. Give me a shout if you got any questions or whatever. I'd like for you to be my Police Officer partner one day!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-15-2015, 11:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Welcome. You seem like a proper fella so I hope to see you ingame. Give me a shout if you got any questions or whatever. I'd like for you to be my Police Officer partner one day!

Thanks a lot Enzyme. I'm always a Cop or part of the Government at the moment cause I love it so keep an eye out!
The fact that you used the correct 'their' in your OP has won me over.

Welcome to FL!! x

(01-16-2015, 11:50 AM)Surina Wrote: The fact that you used the correct 'their' in your OP has won me over.

Welcome to FL!! x

Hahaha, great! See you around on the server Smile

Cal
Hey, welcome the to community... I mean... You've been here for a few days and have seen your RPs.

Hope you enjoy FL
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(01-16-2015, 08:46 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Hey, welcome the to community... I mean... You've been here for a few days and have seen your RPs.

Hope you enjoy FL

I'm loving it up to now man! Thanks.