bdm br
Name of players[FL:RP]SkyDiver

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:95125693

Time in GMT: around 30 minutes before this br

Server: v2p

Summary:  ok so my friend real dumbass went to sell his weed , and by the way he wanted to make another base while we had1at the powerplant.He went to the drugdealer and wanted to buy the appartment upstairs but it was already sold.Well those guys who had it tied him up and eventually killed him no photos of that cause (he s a new player doesnt know what to do yet)Ok so its my turn to go to drug dealer for my drugs and there is a bmd mugging me (I thought it wasnt allowed to do it so i took pictures of him while i was tied up)after i payed him he leted me go

Involved:the real dumbass 

Evidence

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/...3364A4D56/
So, first of all we have already discussed this in game and became friends and ended the discussion. Second of all, I had some pots wich is allowed for BMDs. Third of all, I didn't mugg u. The other dude came in to my property and didn't want to leave. And then u came there and I told u that u didn't see the situation and we let u go instantly and I didn't want u to pay. And dude, I thought we where friends wich u sayed we where. And u don't have any proof in the picture of what reason. And BMDs are allowed to protect themselves against armed people.
ok so u why in this photo i am tied up and are u telling me that we came there to raid ur base?OK so the real dumbass had a gun?
Man. He came in to our property and we told him to go out. He didn't want to go out from there and there was nothing we could to to use guns to get him out. He still didn't go out so we hostaged him. And be broke fearRp and ran away so someone else killed him. And u was there and we was afraid cuz u saw that he got killed and was going to take us down. I admit that I shouldn't tie u. That's why I realized it was a mistake and tool it away. And then I let u go. And we already discussed this man. It was a mistake and u wrote to me I'm OOC: I believe u SkyDiver. And then we became friends. So I dont know why u did this BR when that situation was discussed and left.
There is no reason to ban/blacklist me now cuz that situation is already cleared and forgiven. And we also left that situation and became friends. So I dont know why u betrayed me and did this BR.
So if we look through logs we wont see you extracting money from him? Logs dont lie so if you have anything to admit now would be the time.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I admit that I tied him and pulled gun at him. I also got 500 dollars from him. But I dont remember asking for it. But we already cleared this situation out. Check the OOC in logs and you will see that we cleared it out.
And Ofcourse BMD's are allowed to protect themselves. And in this case they didn't want to leave the appartment. I told them to leave many times. That's why I took gun up. They where suspected.
It doesnt matter if you guys cleared up the situation or not you still broke the rules and know better.

Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!