Corleones random raiding.
Name of players: [FL:RP] DieHard | Nhyxess | GunEye | Adnan Bey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66619697 | STEAM_0:1:78361520 | STEAM_0:1:69142912 | STEAM_0:0:52178002

Time in GMT: Ca 22.00 dont really know.

Server: v2p

Summary: So, me and the president got raided by theese corleones for a invaild reason. reason was taxes and cuz president banned blocked windows and highwalls, we told them. my mic didnt work in the video (forgot to do that in settings before). they took the president BroWarrior as a hostage.

Involved:BroWarrior | [FL:RP]Goore3

Evidence:

Pictures:  

[Image: 2015-01-16_00034.jpg]

[Image: 2015-01-16_00019.jpg]

[Image: 2015-01-16_00026.jpg]

[Image: 2015-01-16_00022.jpg]

[Image: 2015-01-16_00020.jpg]

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpU_W3X-8jk
basically guys your are doing a ban request on your self,
1fealrp , you just try to be an admin to sayyou are recording and you gonna put a br on you and totally forgot to rp
2fearrp , a gun was pointed at you several times you refused to play fearrp you even told us to shutup and was not listing then we were with 4 Corleones u just ran into us like there is no danger and say that you were recoring
3 cop nlr, the cop was also breaking fear rp when i told him to stop

the reason
1st of all you police officers were random raiding us before and disrespecting us
2st of all your jail time was 15minutes
3st of all we killed no-one only a cop that was breaking fearrp

you think that you did a br on us,but instead you did it on your self

and i caught you contrawhoring as a bmd and random hostaged pll in your apartment
I heard about this after so I feel I'm fairly well informed to state this. Corleones you need a valid raid reason I.e banned cars or a banned faction but it has to affect you and I'm pretty sure you can't just say "this brs for you not me" if you feel that the player in question broke fear rp then use his evidence and post a separate br, ,settling things such as taxes should be done through a meeting not through a raid, the player did kinda warn you a fair bit too.
Involved as one of the witnesses told me about it and as he didn't have a forum account he told me to post on his behalf what I sent him through steam.
(01-18-2015, 09:56 AM)Geecku Wrote: basically guys your are doing a ban request on your self,
1fealrp , you just try to be an admin to sayyou are  recording and you gonna put a br on you and totally forgot to rp
2fearrp , a gun was pointed at you several times you refused to play fearrp you even told us to shutup and was not listing then we were with 4 Corleones u just ran into us like there is no danger and say that you were recoring

the reason
1st of all you police officers were random raiding us before and disrespecting us

and i caught you contrawhoring as a bmd and random hostaged pll in your apartment

1. I told them that to make sure they really know what they are doing. They random raided. No vaild reasons.

2. Yeah. Pointing gun at pres and they didn't give us orders and how are we supposed to RP in a FailRP situation.

3. There was only 2 cops. 1 disrespecting u and me that didn't disrespect a shit. And I didn't know the other police broke fearRp.

We can't RP in a situation that isn't even RP. We still followed your orders and u told me to go away to wich I did later. And u raided without a vaild reason. Not my problem. And u also sayed u raided us for high taxes and banned blocked windows and higwalls.
Maybe I can brighten the whole situation up a bit? First of all you already told one of the main reasons, You banned blocked windows and high walls, Also disrespecting us in multiple ways and having a jail time of 15 minutes.

You didn't RP since we told you to be quiet and dont move, You moved, You shouted and you got all OOC.
And also this
Quote: and i caught you contrawhoring as a bmd and random hostaged pll in your apartment

You can either delete this post or get banned yourself, ever since your so smart and you know everything.
(01-18-2015, 10:36 PM)Nhyxess Wrote: Maybe I can brighten the whole situation up a bit? First of all you already told one of the main reasons, You banned blocked windows and high walls, Also disrespecting us in multiple ways and having a jail time of 15 minutes.

You didn't RP since we told you to be quiet and dont move, You moved, You shouted and you got all OOC.
And also this
Quote: and i caught you contrawhoring as a bmd and random hostaged pll in your apartment

You can either delete this post or get banned yourself, ever since your so smart and you know everything.

Man. I wasn't the president. And my littlebrother had a bug at his computer so I tried to tie him and untie him cuz his handcuffs never left. And I didn't contrawhore. I got some weed and a BMD shop there. Wow
(01-18-2015, 02:39 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 09:56 AM)Geecku Wrote: basically guys your are doing a ban request on your self,
1fealrp , you just try to be an admin to sayyou are  recording and you gonna put a br on you and totally forgot to rp

the reason

1. I told them that to make sure they really know what they are doing. They random raided. No vaild reasons.

2.  Yeah. Pointing gun at pres and they didn't give us orders and how are we supposed to RP in a FailRP situation.

3. There was only 2 cops. 1 disrespecting u and me that didn't disrespect a shit. And I didn't know the other police broke fearRp.

We can't RP in a situation that isn't even RP. We still followed your orders and u told me to go away to wich I did later. And u raided without a vaild reason. Not my problem. And u also sayed u raided us for high taxes and banned blocked windows and higwalls.

(01-18-2015, 11:06 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 10:36 PM)Nhyxess Wrote: Maybe I can brighten the whole situation up a bit? First of all you already told one of the main reasons, You banned blocked windows and high walls, Also disrespecting us in multiple ways and having a jail time of 15 minutes.

And also this

Man. I wasn't the president. And my littlebrother had a bug at his computer so I tried to tie him and untie him cuz his handcuffs never left. And I didn't contrawhore. I got some weed and a BMD shop there. Wow

About the president thing, you didn't RP at ALL! You were the right hand of the president.
You didn't listen to us and you were shouting all the time, We had all the rights to even SHOOT you but we still let you guys off with a warning, we only made the president remove those laws. We did not kill him, so this is a useless BR and you're only putting yourself in more and more shit.

I don't care at all about your brother, you hostaged other people aswell and you were basing in the apartment above Zakariyya as states this post. Ban Request against SkyDiver for mugging, hostaging, murder and basing as a BMD

BTW this screenshot shows, that you're holding a weapon against a TIED UP! citizen without any reason or meaning.
[Image: 7BF7845AC1F522BCEE4BB8DC964CE2B3364A4D56]
(01-19-2015, 10:50 AM)Nhyxess Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 02:39 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote:

the reason

2.  Yeah. Pointing gun at pres and they didn't give us orders and how are we supposed to RP in a FailRP situation.

(01-18-2015, 11:06 PM)SkyDiver. Wrote:

And also this

About the president thing, you didn't RP at ALL! You were the right hand of the president.
You didn't listen to us and you were shouting all the time, We had all the rights to even SHOOT you but we still let you guys off with a warning, we only made the president remove those laws. We did not kill him, so this is a useless BR and you're only putting yourself in more and more shit.

I don't care at all about your brother, you hostaged other people aswell and you were basing in the apartment above Zakariyya as states this post. Ban Request against SkyDiver for mugging, hostaging, murder and basing as a BMD

BTW this screenshot shows, that you're holding a weapon against a TIED UP! citizen without any reason or meaning.
[Image: 7BF7845AC1F522BCEE4BB8DC964CE2B3364A4D56]

that situation not involved. Take away instantly.
It is, And you can't react on my other subject?
Post re-opened,
All users were found breaking the rules, even Skydiver.
You are not allowed to raid for high tax or because you did not like the laws, you are also not allowed to raid because you were disrespected.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players was found violating rules regarding Raiding without a valid reason.
Suspension will be applied for one day and a weapons blacklist.
please note, Skydiver was found breaking FearRP which will also result in a three day ban, considering that he this isn't the first time for the same reason.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team