[Upcoming Event] Fallout Roleplay!
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Safira

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71022534

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): I'm a mystery *wooo*

Hours on the Server: By the time you read this, 700.

Roleplay Points: 6

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 7.5 

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): Very limited

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Dweller, Shift Supervisor
 Why? My knowledge is limited, and so confusion would fit well with being an average citizen. I enjoy directing and having authority without the need of brute force (ask the rowing team when I'm the cox hue)

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? It appears to be very well thought out. Anything dystopian/apocalyptic interests me, and it's at a reasonable time.

In Character Information:

Name: Steph Mason

Date of Birth: 15/August/1995

Place of Birth: Hounslow, South West London, United Kingdom

Ethnicity: Eurasian

Physical Description: Small build, brown hair and eyes. Mixed racial genes have given her a Latino complexion. 
Tends to tie hair up for most activities.

Mental Description: Excels in humanitarian subjects and languages. Science and numbers confuse her.
Traits: Perfectionist, hot-headed, confident, logical. She has a tendency to say things without thinking; no filter.

Job Qualifications: Worked  in her father's corner shop until the age of 8. After her early scholarship to LSE, Steph got a part time job as a waitress in Nando's. After her idea to incorporate 'bottomless' drinks, she was promoted to branch supervisor before quitting to focus on her studies.
After graduating aged 18, Steph pursued a career in law enforcement.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination:

Spoiler :
 Question One: D
 Question Two: D
 Question Three: C
 Question Four: B
 Question Five: A
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: C
 Question Nine: B
 Question Ten: A. No, B. C? Wait no, it's A.

Backstory: 
Steph Bhullar was born and raised in Hounslow, South West London. There she lived with her mother, father and two older brothers. The gritty lifestyle of inner South London mixed with two apes of brothers meant Steph had to be mentally strong; especially when her physique didn't help.
At the age of 8, her whole family died in a car accident. Having no closely related family able to take Steph in, the government was forced to take action. For 4 years, she was shipped here and there; from one foster home to another. But after showing sustained showing extremely promising results in varied tests in the field of language and humanities, the government took notice and put Steph into a scheme designed to build these skills, with the hopes of creating better leaders for the future.
After a brief dispute over the changing of name - to stay racially accurate or not - Steph herself decided to take the name of her favourite non-canon character: Johanna Mason.

The strong, outspoken persona of such a character was unusually fitting for this 12 year old, and so Steph Mason came to be.
During her time in the scheme, Steph saw every kind of person. She would mentally categorise them depending on what they fitted: Whether it was Factions from Divergent, Houses from Harry Potter or Social Classes from Downton Abbey. 
Her friends would come to her with whatever problem they had, and she could see the issue and give a solution. 
At age 16, she received a letter from LSE, offering an early-scholarship in a Marketing course. With the idea of getting away from the government's watchful eye firmly in her head, she took up the offer, graduating with honors at just 18.

Additional Information: 
Known to be unstable whilst driving, though not technically illegal. 

District:     2

Faction:    Candor
Threat Level:    Mild

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 14

Hours on the Server: 351+

Roleplay Points: 0 :/

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 9

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8, Haven't got a great understanding but have read your explanation of it and i have got the basics of it

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Security Guard
Why? I enjoy rp'ing to make places secure and such. I always play as a police officer and so forth. I think that this job would fit me the most Tounge

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
I have participated in 2 events and have enjoyed the rp and the general enjoyment of them. There, i would like to participate in more events like this. This event looks amazing and will probably be welled planned out!

Name: Toby 'MJ' Michael

Date of Birth: 04 November 1989

Place of Birth: Tallahassee, Florida

Ethnicity: American

Physical Description: Bulky, Tall, Looks Friendly yet you wouldn't really mess with him.

Mental Description: Can keep his cool at times. But wehn something annoys him to certain point he will flip.

Job Qualifications: He has achieved numerous awards for a security company in Birmingham and has got a Security Guard Liscense. He passed all his GCSE's and BTEc subjects. Also has awards such as:
BIIAB
City & Guilds
Pearson BTEC
HABC
IQ
NOCN

Question One: A
Question Two: B
Question Three: D
Question Four: D
Question Five: D
Question Six: A
Question Seven: D
Question Eight: A
Question Nine: B
Question Ten: C

Backstory
Toby Thomas was born in London, UK, the older of two sons (himself and brother Jamie) of Linsey Michael and Jeremy Thomas, both teachers. Toby's mother was of Swedish descent, and his father had German and English ancestry. He has described his family as "conservative, Midwestern, Methodist". He went to Brasildon Elementary School and High School, then served as a Security Guard for Birmingham Security Services. He later graduated from the University of Oxford with a WHT Qualification. After graduation, he took a semester of graduate courses in sociology at Oxford University. He then moved to the Lovely city of Evo after dropping the Birmingham Security Service after Years Of Awards.

Additional Information:
If I have done any wrong please reply and I will fix it up
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]

Steam Name: Shahmen

Steam ID:

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 18

Hours on the Server: 24??

Roleplay Points: 48

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 6

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 2

What Job do you wish to be? Security

Why? I feel like it is something that fits my style of roleplay best.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? Not participating would be a shame, it looks like a lot of effort has been put into this and I would never miss a chance to participate.

Name: Gregory Zamperini

Date of Birth:  25th of June, 1970.

Place of Birth: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Ethnicity: Danish

Physical Description: Muscular but worn-out.

Mental Description: Fairly stable, however suffers from PTSD.

Job Qualifications: Military experience, Mechanic, Cooking.

Question One: B

Question Two: A

Question Four: D

Question Six: C

Question Seven: A

Question Eight: A

Question Nine: D

Question Ten: A

Backstory

Gregory served in the military from a very young age, climbed the ranks but got knocked down due to being accused and charged of first degree murder. (I can add the long one if you want)

Additional Information:

The only experience I have with Fall-Out is general experience, I have no clue about the story. I played it once, robbed a store then autosaved, now I am trapped in the village with the NUKE in the middle, getting killed everytime I load in. So, f*ck that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11421027

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):15, though my understanding of the english language and maturity level is way higher than most 15 year olds.

Hours on the Server: 1005

Roleplay Points: 15

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 6-7

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): Havent played Fallout much, but I have played it at a friends house a couple of times and seen him play. So I'd say its on a good 3.

What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.) Vault Security Guard

Why? Because I like being the role who's in charge, yet doesn't have full power of everything. Thats why I've chosen the security guard job. 

Why do you want to Partake in the Event? Because I joined the event Vauld hosted some days ago, which I found really funny, so I'm guessing this will be just as good.

Name: Cody C. Williams

Date of Birth: 01-17-1988

Place of Birth: EvoCity Hospital

Ethnicity: A true American.

Physical Description: I have a well-trained, yet not overtrained body. I keeps it in shape by training every once in a while, and healthy eating.

Mental Description: My mental state is stable. I'm not traumatized by my mothers death, nor have I been sent to the hospital because of similiar reasons.

Job Qualifications: I see myself as suited for the job. My height is over the required, physical & mental state is good, and my experience in the security guard / police scene is better than normal. I'm an army veteran, and enjoyed my time serving the country, therefore I kept my dream alive by joining the police department.

Question One: B

Question Two: A

Question Four: C

Question Six: C

Question Seven: A

Question Eight: B

Question Nine: D

Question Ten: B

Backstory: Cody was born 1 month early in EvoCity Hospital. His mother was sick when she gave birth, because she smoked. At Cody's birth, his mom died of lounge cancer. It was a true miracle that Cody survived. Cody accepted the fact that he lived without a mom. Cody have always been positive. Since Cody's mom worked for the goverment as a desk secretary, and his father was a homegoing business man, the Williams family have always been wealthy. Not that they had a massive amount of money, but they had extra money to go on vacations etc. When Cody grew up, to the age of 14, his father started talking about the military. When Cody turned 18, he was sent to bootcamp by his father. The father himself was Ex-Military, so he wanted his son to go in his footsteps. Cody got his drivers license in the military, where he later was sent to Afghanistan. While in Afghanistan, Cody got an infection in his leg, and had to be sent home to EvoCity Hospital. Luckily, it was no big deal, but he got declined to go back to Afghanistan. Cody left the military and became a worker at Metro Cafe, since he was in a rush to find a new job, since it was quite spontaneous that he left the military. The Metro Cafe was the only job he could find, since they were the only place looking for employees. After some time, he took part in the FUMUKU International government organization, which he didn't enjoy too much. He decided to quit his position in the FUMUKU, and went over to work as an actual police officer.

Additional Information: I dont have any knowledge of the Fallout lore or how it all ended up in the vauld and stuff.
(01-17-2015, 10:19 AM)jqnqthqn Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as Vault Programmer! Congratulations!

Surina Wrote: Wrote:-Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Dweller. Keep in mind you were born in the vault and don't know anything about the outside world. Imagine you are brainwashed. Congratulations!

Shahmen Wrote: Wrote:-Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Security Guard! Be mindful that you were born in the vault, and do not know much about the outside world. Congratulations!

(01-17-2015, 02:11 PM)TheCasanova Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Security Guard! Congratulations! Keep in mind, you must enforce the vault's regulations no matter the cost.

(01-17-2015, 12:12 PM)TheMJ Wrote: -Snip-
You have been accepted as a Vault Dweller. I just don't see the Security job working out here. sorry. If you would like this changed, send me a PM though the forums. Congratulations!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I have added two new jobs. They fit the rebel job, if you like that kind of RP, feel free to make an application!

Thank you.

Applications will now be reviewed every five applications.

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Smex
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:18515760
Age (Not Required, but Helpful.):
Hours on the Server:
Roleplay Points:
Activity on the Servers (1-10.):
Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):
What Job do you wish to be? (This will be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience.)
Vault Radical
 Why?
I have a lot of experience with revolutionaries/Rebel like roleplays, which is one of my favourite roleplays take part in/create so I believe I would be a wonderful fit for this job.
Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
It’s on a beautiful map and has a great idea for it, I love the fallout series and played most of its game.

Name:
Jordan Telford
Date of Birth:
17/01/1989
Place of Birth:
UK, England, Newcastle
Ethnicity:
English
Physical Description:
5’6, Endo-Mesomorph, A thick beard wraps around his plump face, A pair of gritty glasses sits upon his face.  He wears shaggy and dirty jeans which are torn in several places with a horrible looking grey jumper covering his upper half. One of his shoes are torn at the front with several toes peeking through.
Mental Description:
Makes constant questionable choices and has a extreme desire for milk, he never takes no for an answer and delivers swift punishment to anyone that stands in his way. A slow temper but once started, impossible to stop.
Job Qualifications:
Assuming control, Controlling people, manipulating the population to your own will and drinkin’ milk.... Passed with flying colours.
 Question One:
C
 Question Two:
D
 Question Three:
C
 Question Four:
C
 Question Five:
C
 Question Six:
D
 Question Seven:
C
 Question Eight:
B
 Question Nine:
C
 Question Ten:
D
Backstory
Born into a family where his mother has died at birth, he was brought up by his father who was constantly bullied and pushed around by the vault Overseer, he grew in anger as he saw his father pressured more and more into things he did not want to do.  He walked to his room and thought deeply... He then through his wooden chair at the wall, smashing it into pieces and leaving a large dent seeing into old Geoffery’s room. He saw his finger hit a button and realised that someone would arrive shortly.... So he ran, and ran, and ran...
Additional Information:
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • Falcon
(01-17-2015, 07:12 PM)Falcon Wrote: Announcement: The event timespan has been changed from the previous time (6 PM EST to 10 PM EST) to 3 PM EST to 6 PM EST. That is 8 PM GMT to 12 PM GMT.

Thank You.
I can't make it at that new time so I am going to withdraw my position.
(01-17-2015, 07:37 PM)Erin エリン Wrote: I can't make it at that new time so I am going to withdraw my position
The time discussion is open. Feel free to post what time you all would like to have it at, and I'll see what I can do. 
(01-17-2015, 09:15 PM)Falcon Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 07:37 PM)Erin エリン Wrote: I can't make it at that new time so I am going to withdraw my position
The time discussion is open. Feel free to post what time you all would like to have it at, and I'll see what I can do. 

That last time was probably the most perfect the time could have been, now its at the absolute worst time it could be at.

It doesn't matter anyway, i have never really gotten to attend an event due to timezone complications like this so i guess this is just the next thing ill miss out on.
I'm dealing with real life issues and emotional problems to top it off as well, i can hardly force myself onto the server unless the conditions are perfect now anyway.

I have changed my mind and don't want to participate while in this state of emotional distress.