Unban Request
Your name: Pandah

Your ban ID: 56977

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Insulting an admin

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: i have made a unban appeal earlier this year and i do believe i have missed out a vital peace of information

The ban i think was very harsh considering he called me worse names than i called him for example i called him a 'cu**' and i admit that but what General Rickets Didnt state was that he called me a 'fu**ing squeaky cu**' which is a little bit worse than what i said.

As i have been through a lot already this year wiht my step dad going into hospital with cancer, i do apologise for my actions and i am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel for my step dad too.

Hopefully I can be active on the server again soon,
yours sincerely,
-Pandah

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Not involved , warned.
Those are some strong allegations you have just made there. Left me remind you that lying in the courthouse is a lengthy forum ban. What reason would I have to insult you OOC? None exactly. Now if you have evidence please present it because I've checked the chat logs prior to this ban but there is none between us. So unless you have some evidence of such absurd accusations I recommend editing your post.

Admin disrespect is, and always will be, a sufficient reason to ban a player.

Also, I doubt that you would simply "forget" to add such a piece of information in your first Unban Request if he had indeed insulted you.
However, if you do in fact have any evidence support this, then upload it. If however not, this will be seen as lying in the courthouse,
and actions will be taken towards you for it.

You have 24 hours to upload sufficient evidence of said incident.
How can i when it was in voice chat...

If you do not have evidence to prove your innocence, then this UBR will be denied and the ban will remain.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Thing that i dont understand is that you have no proof that i swore however i admit it and i have no evidence for rickets swearing yet he gets away with it coz hes staff. Well yeh thats fair

Denied.

User has failed to provide evidence to prove his innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator