Unblacklist From [FL:RP] Explosive
Your name: [FL:RP] Explosive

Your blacklist ID: 47287

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:72815613

Reason:Invalid reason to kill someone.

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL:M] Raptor

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: My Reason was : a guy Trespassed me "Punched me" Without Reason , then i asked him : why did you Punch me ?
He said : I did not < Scamming
Then , He ran away to his House , Then I got my weapon out , and i killed him , then his friend killed me with his shotgun , anyway ~

There is No Rules Talking about it , i mean if any body punch you , You Can't Never Kill him

But , I think If anybody Trespassed you , and you are A Corleone or a Rebel or a Criminal , You Should To revenge !

That's all what i had to say here , Bye
You were a citizen, and as a citizen you don't just got your Ak-47 out and shoot and kill someone who punched you, even if he said that he didn't punch you don't kill him for it.
(01-14-2015, 06:03 PM)Raptor Wrote: You were a citizen, and as a citizen you don't just got your Ak-47 out and shoot and kill someone who punched you, even if he said that he didn't punch you don't kill him for it.

No, I was not a Citizen , I Was a Corleone , i'am sure about this

And [FL:RP] Quantum Remember , When I killed that guy , and his friend killed me ,I changed my job To Citizen

But While you Teleport me , my job was Citizen ! , Then You Were Think I killed him when i'am A Citizen ~
Just because you are a corleone member does not give you the right to kill him for accidentally punching you.
The rules are stated cleary.

Street Crime Rule 3.
Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules.

Mafia Rule 1
When you are in a gang, you still can't kill a person without a RP reason.

Mafia Rule 5
Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.

If he punched you, you should have warned him or scared him off you don't just shoot him dead on sight just because he accidentally punched you once.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player iExplosive will stand as issued.
Please note, User failed to reply to case.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team