Lee Evans Live at...Evocity!
Hopefully tommorow or Wednesday I will be setting up a Lee Evans RP along with Prune, Slowrider, and hopefully someone to be security/sell food like Pechvarry.

At the moment we have a quiet good stage plus an entrance, and so on.

Hopefully I should have it up, and I am hoping to improve it, perhaps a little balcony for the President and his Secret Service to watch.

It's going to be a 16 minute long video of Lee Evans Live at O2 Arena. It includes an entrance music/intro. And then just a random fade of voice of an outro.

Just so if you wanna sit and watch be my guest, just be on when I'm on and hope i'm upgrading it and then watch for the advert!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 3 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • equal, Triangle, S3thapl
Don't wanna miss this, please tell me when your doing this. I remember EvoFactor which was a blast as well.
The following 2 users Like Luke's post:
  • Small Bear, equal
What time is it going to be eastern time? I don't get out of school until 1pm. :x
Yea! I've been waiting for this for a long time!
nice
It might not be on today sadly, I have to update my drivers to get 'Sound Mix'. This guy just said that even one may take a day...i've got like 20 drivers to update..

small , i'll join ^^ , but it kinda depends on which day and which time. since i got school.
Evans*
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-06-2011, 03:30 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Evans*

Happy? Sorry but what was the actual point? So I made a grammar mistake no need to point everything everybody does wrong just to prove your better than them. And even if it wasn't, why do you do it anyway?

No point.

The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • StillAlive
[Image: camron-u-mad.jpg]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
euhm why aint im on the list on top! im dissapointad
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 2 users Like Anakonda's post:
  • equal, Small Bear