It's been 2 years
Hello there! 2 years ago i got introduced by a friend to Garry's mod, I used to be 12 when i first joined.
I liked the server and played alot until I kind of ''quit permanently''. My friend was a huge minge and i didn't realise i pretty much screwed up some good RP's. I have 10 bans on record, all of them 2 years ago!
No one really knows me on the server, so I decided to re-introduce myself to the community Smile
In the past time a lot of things have happened at it has gotten to my mind that time goes really fast and that you have to enjoy it. My name is Floyd and I see this as a complete fresh start and i hope to keep my 10 bans on record, stay at 10. I've gotten used on how to play the game again however i could use some advice in making money to buy a BMW. Thanks for reading  Heart
People change, especially at a young age. When i was 13 and i first joined this server, i got 10 bans within my first two months of playing. 
I'm 15 now and I haven't gotten a ban in two years.
Anyways, welcome back to Fearless!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Wlecome back, I know how you feel Smile
Welcome back to the community!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome back to the community, I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Welcome back to the server.
I know that feel.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome back to the community
Welcome back to Fearless, Floyd!
Welcome back, Floyd! BTW, don't buy a BMW, it's a good car , but old model. I say, buy a lambo or a ferrari Smile

-Mike2004