Unban request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Zephy
Your ban ID: 57878
Banned by: I dont know, console?
Reason: Hacks.
Involved: N/a.
Why we should unban you: To start off with, I went onto DarkRP to see what it was like, then I seen a wall thing were you could see through walls. I downloaded/subscribed to it. After that I put the binds into the console, went onto server to RP, but there was too much rdm so, I left, unsubscribed to the 'Lenny's Scripts' and then I went to play FearlessRP. I joined there was not alot of people, (Not enough, Corleone or Rebels My side of RP) So I left then I went to join and it says I was banned. I did not use hacks on this server and never will, I do not know if this was because of the binds that were still there, i do not know. Even when you search it up on the work shop 'Lenny Script', Hover over it and says "This won't get you VAC banned from gmod! Never!". Also, this 'hack/exploit' was not meant for fearless. If I need money I would donate, I do not think this ban is fair, It was not meant for Fearless Rp.

Zephy.
' Wrote:11 January 2015 07:22:04 :: [FL:RP] Zephy (STEAM_0:1:79239276) used Hacks - Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.
That's not something that happens by accident. You connected to our network and tried to exploit it. 0 reasons to be unbanned.
(01-11-2015, 09:53 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
Quote:11 January 2015 07:22:04 :: [FL:RP] Zephy (STEAM_0:1:79239276) used Hacks - Forced sv_allowcslua to 1.
That's not something that happens by accident. You connected to our network and tried to exploit it. 0 reasons to be unbanned.

It must have still been subscribed, i dont have a clue what  Forced sv_allowcslua to 1 is??
Have I got an answer yet for this? Or was the answer from DoomDude1? I miss FL.Sad
You got 24 hours to provide evidence to prove your innocence.

If you fail to do so, then the ban will remain on your record.
Our system doesn't lie. You lying in the Courthouse is the wrong approach to being unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Player in question was given adequate time to respond, failure to so do shows no further interest in this case.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]