Unban request
Your name:  killer11761

Your ban ID: 34155

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Re-permed due to double-accounting

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: Hello my name is Killer11761 also people call me Hahzy101 now. I played on fearless about one year ago. I was not a very good player I got banned a lot for breaking rules and I was immature. I was about 15 or 16 when I last played on the server and it was really fun I made lots of friends and some enemies also I will cover that later. But now I am 18 and I am mature I enlisted in the US marine corps. Let me start from were I got confused on my ban. So my account was not banned till I dual accounted. when I did both accounts were banned from the server I put a unban request on the forums and it was accepted as seen here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...iller11761 and the dual account was banned on 09-29-2012, 10:34 AM  I got confused when I got banned by doomdude1 for Dual accounting I thought the ban was accepted but the were I got confused as well because my account was not banned till I dual accounting well the next day I looked and I was active on the forums and I was looking at my ban and I saw that the ban was for the fading doors and it was 8 or 10 day I don't remember. The banned changed that hour the Never after every one saw that I was Dual accounting. So I put a unban request on the forums and it got accepted the next 30 minutes I try to going the server and I was banned again by DoomDude for reban for dual accounting I thought I was banned already for that. that's were the confusion started. Im really not going to point fingers But I have to. Ok so I was friends with doom dude so I was playing with him we talked about him getting admin because he was a good player. so we were basing and he lives were he cant use Paypal so he said he will buy me Gmod on my new account if I get him V.I.P so I said ok he bout the account P.S I don't have proof on that I lost the other account. But on to the story  I thought I would get $10 for V.I.P for him I didn't I forgot about him and when to see a movie I am really sorry about that DoomDude. Never mind about that that's my story of what happened. So I was dual accounting and I am really sorry about it I was not thinking it threw and I didn't think that I was going to get the consequences till today. I feel like this is a lesson to show that every thing has a consequences to it. I am just asking for one last try and if that dose not work I will never be heard of again. that you for ready again I was telling you was happened and not try to point fingers. again thank you.
3rd unban request.