A harsh punishment
Your name: Laster

Your blacklist ID: 46841

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:91058351[/b]

Reason: Constant misuse of props, prop hacking/killing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Beflok

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I would just like a second opinion on this. I have received a permanent blacklist on PTE, handed out by an admin who I have not ever met and has not banned me before. This seems extremely harsh and out of proportion. I have never seen anyone receive a permanent blacklist, and, looking at our PM conversation, it appears to me that Beflok does not want me on the server but can't find ground to perm me, hence this blacklist. By punishing you want people to learn and turn into RP'ers, this I understand. But honestly, how can anyone RP without PTE? Props are the reason Gmod is such a good game for the RP gamemode. Now onto the reason: I really don't understand how this was hacking. I explained to Beflok that I simply spawn a prop above someones head which results in a kill. I know I have a few other prop offences on my record, but I do hope you can consider this request and see that a permanent blacklist is extreme in any given situation. 
When you decided to prop-kill people, you then accepted the consequences.

Don't come here claiming that you can't roleplay without PTE access, as you've shown what kind of "roleplays" you can do with props.
You knew it was against the rules and you went ahead and propkilled people anyways.

I see no reason what-so-ever as to why you should be given PTE access back. You miss-used PTE access and you've lost it.
That's what happens.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I fully understand that, and I do accept the consequences. I am just asking for a last chance here. If possible, I would agree to the following: the blacklist removed, but I accept to be permanently banned if I ever propkill again. I don't feel as there is any way to play on a roleplay server without building. If this in not acceptable I understand that, I do not deny that the blacklist is justified, all I'm asking for is a last chance to stop propkilling for good. It just came a bit out of the blue for me: ofcourse I expected to receive a ban, but my prior ban for prop abuse was 1 day, I did not expect to receive a permanent blacklist and a 20 day ban for the next offense. Not that this is relevant, but it's something to keep in mind.
I am sorry for getting to this so late.

If this was a first offense it would be a long blacklist sure. Based on your behavior on this account and your other account clearly show that you have not and will not follow our rules. For that you do not deserve to have access to props. I am not out of order I am just reacting to your actions.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!