Upcoming Events
The first one had multiple flaws, which I believe could have been prevented with more time. One of them was loot.

Other than that, it went pretty smoothly and turned out how we wanted it to. 9/10 vauld
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Can't wait for more fun and confusion!! :3
(01-10-2015, 04:48 PM)Shahmen Wrote: The first one had multiple flaws, which I believe could have been prevented with more time. One of them was loot.

Other than that, it went pretty smoothly and turned out how we wanted it to. 9/10 vauld

If you have never been to his events, they are usually well thought out and prepared... last nights was set up on the spot.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

Lol it was a bit confusing trying to deal with a huge map like that. But I've never hosted an RP event on a map besides evocity, so it's a learning experience! I think I've gleamed some info that will hopefully help these next RP event turn out even better.
(01-10-2015, 05:42 PM)Mr.UnionSniper Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 04:48 PM)Shahmen Wrote: The first one had multiple flaws, which I believe could have been prevented with more time. One of them was loot.
If you have never been to his events, they are usually well thought out and prepared... last nights was set up on the spot.
I know. Vauld and I are good friends. - For your information, I was supporting and helping Vauld planning, executing and managing the event. So fook off, m8.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Sounds fun!
The zombie event was fun!
Really looking forward to the starwars rp.
Sounds awesome!
But unfortunately, I feel I will miss all of them due to being an aussie son-of-a-bogan. Ah well, have fun you lot.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
When is the next event going on?