report on three players (evidence included)
Exclamation 
[b]Name of player[Laster, [FL:RP]WulfeRetribution, DentedCrown]

[b]SteamID[DentedCrown: STEAM_0:1:56781052 [FL:RP]WulfieRetribution: STEAM_0:0:72599781
Laster: STEAM_0:1:91058351 ]

[b]Time in GMT[5:30 GMT]

[b]Server[V2P]

[b]Summary[First off all. DentedCrown always always Random Arresting, Random car impound, RDM, Random tazing everybody! and When i dont say vote for preme he will RDM me and execute everybody (if you dont believe me check the logs). [FL:RP]WulfieRetribution was doing the same RDMing me everytime without a reason and random taze. Laster was exactly same DentedCrown RDA,RDM...etc ]

I have an evidence too just watch.
And only in V2P happens those problems but in V2D is better in respect. And there should be more admins in V2P.

[b]Evidence[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_GMfHJrR...e=youtu.be]:
In the first situation we eventually shot you because you were driving recklessly multiple times, refusing to pull over. Since you were a threat for the citizens in Evocity, we decided to take you down in the end. Obviously you only show that situation of us shooting you.

About the second situation: I would like to tell you that tampering with evidence is not allowed. You removed the sound on the video, to make it look like it's a random arrest, but in fact I was speaking to them. 

The premier made some laws: http://i.imgur.com/vGIkQCa.jpg (this is the exact same situation as you see/you can even see me do a warrant with a valid reason)
They both refused to hail the premier, which gave me a reason to arrest them both. Also I would like to state that [FL] Pinky blacklisted me already for a similar situation, but then unblacklisted me because of the laws. You can see that I was speaking to them, but in order to get me banned you removed the sound. Also you didn't speak to me ingame. Your voice was edited in later, which is also tampering.

In the last situation you removed the sound again. We ordered you to hail the president, which you did not do. After a couple of warnings, and after a couple other situations were you were being annoying and being a general minge (which you did not include in your tampered video) I got a bit pissed indeed. I should not have shot you, but in the end arresting you was not against the rules in any way. (Refering to the removed blacklist by pinky)
Dont lie my recorder doesn't record in game sound ok?  and i wasn't driving recklessly i recorded that too. I saw you, you were random arrest people too and dont lie I saw you many times tazing people. And when I die and respawn you again RDA and random car impound. and there's a man you just done an BR on you too and my blacklist have no relation with you. And you randomly came to as an officer telling me vote for pere but i didnt accept and you and your freinds RDMed me.

Dont lie again
Well I've said everything I had to say. You say that I impounded your car. If you recorded it all, why don't you post a video of that? Oh wait, because it's not true. And maybe if there was another officer that did impound your car, it wasn't random. When someone is driving on the wrong side of the road and through red lights it's most definately not random to impound the vehicle after arresting the man.
I just want to remind you of the fact that you need to be aware of the laws ingame. Just like in real life you don't need to know all of the laws, but breaking them is always a reason for a fine/arrest. Another law was that vehicles in the city were not allowed without a licence from the president. You did not try to get a licence. So in short: you were driving recklessly, through red lights and on the wrong side of the road, while you were not even allowed to have your car in the city because of the laws. After several warnings (with our weapon pointed at you, you breaking fear rp) and after arresting you for this earlier, you kept jumping in your car to go on driving. We tried to talk to you, but you didn't even pull over.
I was the president at that time and I can confirm that macwarswas was constantly trying to undermine the laws. He kept on driving his car while being told several times that it was not allowed. From what I saw he was provoking DentedCrown. He was constantly failRPing by yelling "BR on you" at random moments (IC) and breaking fearRP. I also think that this is considered tampering with evidence as he cut the ingame sound out, but pretends to be talking in game. There is a good reason why the sounds is cut: you can't hear all the warnings he got.
I said that the recorder doesn't record sound in game OK? and I was right when i was telling i am going to BR you cause he was tazing everybody and randomly shooting at my car (as in the video) so dont help him.

and he is banned he deserve that. not my BR the another one
OK. When i joined, I was driving safely why you and your friends shooting at my truck randomly haaa?
The evidence you've provided was not very sufficient, you can see him tazing but I could know the reason, the president was walking around and I can see that he is arresting the people who are getting close to him. At some point he even told you to stay back. I don't see this as random.

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Raptor
Server Administrative Team