I've matured...
Your name: jiN(now)
Your ban ID: 36978
Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1
Reason: "Asking to be ran over" but I've had many other bans.
Involved: No one but DoomDude because I asked him.
Why we should unban you: It's been a year and a half now taking a long break from Gmod as I have 900+ hours and started playing again on other servers for e.g ZARP. Those servers weren't as fun as Fearless and I have spent most of those 900+ hours on Fearless. I could think of so many fun memories on Fearless like the Zombie event 2 years ago or the Earthquake RP where all the tunnels were blocked and we had to mine them out. So to the conclusion it's been a year and a half and I've matured and I just want another chance. I don't care if you guys give me 1 chance or more I just want to prove that I've changed. Please. DoomDude if you read this... I'm sorry :c 
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
You've had a total of 12 bans, which means you've had 12 chances to read and follow the rules. I don't believe you.
(01-11-2015, 09:43 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote: You've had a total of 12 bans, which means you've had 12 chances to read and follow the rules. I don't believe you.
Doom please it's been nearly 2 years I've read the rules and yes I know I've had 12 chances and I messed up I was stupid back then... I just want a chance to show that I've matured since those times... You or any of the other staff members are the only ones who can give me that chance... please Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]
No. You've managed to break 11 different rules in 12 bans, showing you have little to no regard for playing nice. You've blown your chances.