[BR] strawtengu - ChronoRift
Video 
Name of player: strawtengu / ChronoRift

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98562522 / STEAM_0:1:16672087

Time in GMT: about 1:03 AM GMT+3 1/8/2015

Server: v2p

Summary: i was walking when I saw strawtengu killing a man for no reason..... I followed him for the rdm and he fired at me then he wanted to go up the nexus.....all this as citizen.......then I was going out when I was killed for no reason by an ak from a guy I didn't see but down it said {rick dawson takes out an ak }and like you see{rick dawson} is{ChronoRift} 0:22 then he broke fear rp by trying to escape while the cop while the cop is aiming a gun at him... after all that strawtengu came back and asked me to flip his car then I died I don't know if he killed me..... he came back again with a gun like wtf {citizen} and he killed a guy cuz he is stuck wow and alot more that i wish i recorded Sad

strawtengu: rdm/killing as a citizen/walking in the city holding a gun as a citizen

ChronoRift: rdm/ breaking fear rp

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAINGd9D5...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
Not involved, warned
Do you have a version of this video where the audio is enabled? I'd like to hear it..
What he did is wrong, however I do not appreciate 'i played more than you' when trying to make a
player report, it doesn't help.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(01-08-2015, 10:10 PM)Laurenz Wrote: Do you have a version of this video where the audio is enabled? I'd like to hear it..
What he did is wrong, however I do not appreciate 'i played more than you' when trying to make a
player report, it doesn't help.

sryy forgot to enable the fraps audio ...

i didnt mean to be rude :/ and i was talking to another guy who said all new...
(01-08-2015, 09:46 PM)Tribal Wrote: Not involved, warned

huh??
I apologize for killing you. I looked at your footage and concluded that I did in fact shoot the wrong guy. I witnessed this conflict from the outside and I followed it for a while until I finally saw an upportunity when he had his attention elsewhere shooting someone else. I then rounded the corner to the elevator and saw you running past me, thinking you were the perp, I shot you. Tribal is involved so there is no reason to warn him. He was on skype with me the entire time and was discussing this very situation as well as observing it from afar.
(01-09-2015, 12:48 AM)ShitForFood Wrote: I apologize for killing you. I looked at your footage and concluded that I did in fact shoot the wrong guy. I witnessed this conflict from the outside and I followed it for a while until I finally saw an upportunity when he had his attention elsewhere shooting someone else. I then rounded the corner to the elevator and saw you running past me, thinking you were the perp, I shot you. Tribal is involved so there is no reason to warn him. He was on skype with me the entire time and  was discussing this very situation as well as observing it from afar.

its up to the admins now........
strawtengu
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (strawtengu, STEAM_0:1:98562522) was found violating rules regarding FailRP, RDM and violation of Job Rule 4

A weapons blacklist will occur for seven hours.
--
ChronoRift
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, as accused player (ChronoRift, STEAM_0:1:16672087) was not found violating rules in the evidence provided.

User will not recieve a suspension

[FL] Laurenz
Server Administrative Team
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator