Unban Request
Your name: Mrbon

Your ban ID: 57712

Banned by: [FL] Pinky

Reason: Massive propspam

Involved: Myself, including the players who actually started it.

Why we should unban you: The player who reported me said I spawned 100x melons and windows, babies etc. The only props I spawned in were a few windows,tables and babies. None of which killed the player mentioned. The players who spawned the melons and other props were at the top of the nexus, their props killed the player, not mine. I do apologise for the propspam, as the server was upside down at the time and thought I'd get in on it. It won't happen again.
[Image: 10834942_10152636262462029_4557911501048184487_o.jpg]

Please explain how this is acceptable..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
It's not acceptable. I knew the glass broke when it fell, I just wanted to make noise. I'm sorry
Its not an excuse buddy you spammed some good amaount of props right there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
I know and I apologise, but it's nothing compared to the props spawned by the other player
Could I at least get the sentence reduced?
Its only 6 days left you got a small ban for this normaly its way way much longer than this i do not support a unban or a shortened ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Someone who said homophobic slurs got a 24hr ban, I don't see where your priorities are. Would like another member of staffs judgement.
I'm the one that made the BR.

Bon, this kind of behaviour could crash the server and heavily effect 49 other people while playing. The priority of the admins is to keep the server running as smooth as possible, and keep the fun factor for other players high. A homophobic slur is in all means not as serious as what you did.

(was my other reaction deleted? If so, look up who spawned in the melons in my BR timeframe, i don't know if propkilling is logged, but the tables and melons sure killed a couple of people.)
Denied.
You shouldn't of done this. Bringing in other ban reason to compare isn't going to benefit you.