unban request
Your name:xFlash

Your ban ID:56867
Banned by:[FL] shadow
Reason:Attempted RDM, FailRP, Public building, 13th ban
Involved:a
Why we should unban you:
hey i got my pban month ago and i would like to rutarn to the fl comuntty im sorry if i dont have the parfact english, but i know 1 thing that i want to be agein in the servers and play with my friends agein i miss to dat cumuntty, i post my first unban and you guys was thing month ago that i need to stay home and dont comeback for know and know i post a new post, to tall you agein why i want to rutarn,  i promise if i will rutarn i will be the best player ever i will so cute and will be good citizan, i just want to come back im only in the computer becuase fearless.
I'm not seeing anything new that you're adding to your case that you haven't said in your first UBR already: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55628

I'm not seeing why you deserve to be unbanned. You've recieved enough chances. You knew you were close to your end on FL and you failed to make a change.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
please give me this chance to a prove you im deaservd another chance i will do anything i just want one chance, please fl its everything to me i just want to play agein.
(01-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm not seeing anything new that you're adding to your case that you haven't said in your first UBR already: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55628

I'm not seeing why you deserve to be unbanned. You've recieved enough chances. You knew you were close to your end on FL and you failed to make a change.

i dont want to be rude, but please anyzme all i can think its to play on FL agein i miss that pleace so much please give my that chance you will dont forget that.
I don't see how you should be unbanned at this time since you haven't brought up any valid points about why you should be unbanned from other that you are sorry.
(01-06-2015, 08:47 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I'm not seeing anything new that you're adding to your case that you haven't said in your first UBR already: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55628

(01-09-2015, 10:33 PM)Shadow Wrote: I don't see how you should be unbanned at this time since you haven't brought up any valid points about why you should be unbanned from other that you are sorry.

look mate i dont want to be the bed guy in fl im the good guy and allways will be im sorry aboyut my acts i know i was doing some mastake but realy i miss the fl servers and i think about fl every day left, please im realy sorry its not easy to me to be in the house and search on the intarnt and not to do nothing cus i do nothing you guys only the reason im in fl, cus this is a realy great server alot of good staff are not abuse and cool people on the servers who i love to play with tham, play just give me that lass chance you will not be sorry i swear, just want to play agein.
someone please i just want to play agein.
At this time, I do not think that you should be unbanned since you have a high amount of bans and your last one was pretty serious.
You can try again at a later time.

Denied.