Accidently bought Murcielago
I Accidently bought a Murcielago and now i'm stuck with it. Since i already have 1 can i get a refund on it and let it be taken out of my account. I was getting money for bmw but now i'm really hard f*cked up. So please can anyone help me with this?

( I wanted to use mine but my screen somehow bugged and i pressed on confirm or something in my screen which bought the car for me..)
I'm not sure they can give full refunds like that for that kind of reason. Not trying to sound mean, but that sounds like a fault of your own, not the game's. I may be wrong, but you can try to contact SoulRipper, or one of the admins.
(01-05-2015, 09:01 PM)Sirrus Wrote: I'm not sure they can give full refunds like that for that kind of reason. Not trying to sound mean, but that sounds like a fault of your own, not the game's. I may be wrong, but you can try to contact SoulRipper, or one of the admins.

Ye I know but i mean like it doesn't hurt the game or anything so I hope they will do this.
I bought a car on accident as well one time. Just contact a staffmember ingame as soon as possible and they can refund it. Thats how it worked for me but i immediatly reported it.
Isn't there like an "are you sure" button or something? Thought that was like a finished suggestion? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Think there is a confirmation button but mistakes happen. Contact a staff member and they'll check the logs to verify you bought it (not traded from a mate) and once that's done they'll drop you a refund.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Oh okay thanks for the help! , I'll try to contact one tomorrow since I can't today.
(01-05-2015, 09:57 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I bought a car on accident as well one time. Just contact a staffmember ingame as soon as possible and they can refund it. Thats how it worked for me but i immediatly reported it.

Well I've contacted Soulripper today and he's saying he won't do it. Did I miss something?
Some people like to buy cars, and if they are displeased with the car after they buy it they pretend like they accidentally bought it. If you ever spawned the car you bought, that might be what he/they think.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-08-2015, 07:07 PM)Haarek Wrote: Some people like to buy cars, and if they are displeased with the car after they buy it they pretend like they accidentally bought it. If you ever spawned the car you bought, that might be what he/they think.

Ye but as i explained I already have 1 murcielago and bought 1 accidently when I tried to use mine to ride. I was in a hurry to use mine thats when I clicked on confirm and f*cked up..