Unban Request
Your name: Pandah

Your ban ID: 56977

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Insulting an admin

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: In my opinion i should be unbanned because i was a very active player on the server and i was going to donate, However i believe that a 1 month ban for insulting an admin may be a bit too long.
I have waited for about 1/2 a month now and i really wanna be active on the server again and i am truly sorry for my actions and it shall never happen again. At the time of this ban i had been having a hard time due to news about my family which really upset me and i do truly apologise for my actions and i will make sure they are changed for the future.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
As a witness of this family trauma, I know he is truly sorry for his actions. A month ban seems a little too long for an insult when contacting Pandah he says he was also insulted by the Admin, which in my view, isn't acceptable.

I personally believe that this ban should be lifted as he has waiting for it to end for atleast half a month already and it does seem a little too long.
No matter what he insulted a staffmember 1 month is a fair ban for that dont post a UBR if you are ''sorry''

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]