Cars
Title of Bug: Cant get in the driver seat

Description: Sometimes youre car glitches and only lets you in the passenger seat instead of drivers seat.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Mainly Transits
Impossible. I fixes the issue with the last update. I checked it a 100 times without getting this. Are you able to make a movie when this happens?
(01-03-2015, 08:40 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: Impossible. I fixes the issue with the last update. I checked it a 100 times without getting this. Are you able to make a movie when this happens?

Yeah sure, its been happening to multiple people. Ill capture it once it happens.
So yeah weird things were happening today with cars in v2p it many times threw you in the passegers seat and internal lock didnt work . I then went to v33x to test and it was fine
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
I can also confirm it, it happened yesterday to 3 people in a very short space of time (we all happened to be rebels (coincidence?) talking to each other via radio, literally happened to 2 guys at once then myself not 5 minutes later. Had to get Pinky to remove the cars)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Had the same thing
I've had issues with the Fire Truck, passengers are not able to exit the vehicle. This has happened to myself and three other people over the weekend. An admin had to despawn the vehicle.
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
I can confirm that this is still an issue.
My vehicle script forbids people to enter a passenger seat of there is no driver. Which cannot get You stuck in any way. It only alouds you to enter the driver seat. I tested all cars with no problem. If there is still a problem I would like to make an appointment with you to test this.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • TheMJ