Everything you need to play on the servers
I think you should have the option for manually downloading the old content folder aswell.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

The following 1 user Likes SpencerSx's post:
  • NiceTry
Are we obligated to put the addons on the folder or we can just extract it and the Workshop of GM is going to do the rest ?
The following 1 user Likes MrGorzia53's post:
  • NiceTry
You can just subscribe to the two workshop items then your ready to roll.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • NiceTry
Question 
Hmmmm. What do I do if I dont have the "garrysmod" folder in my "common" folder?? For the spawnlist?? Cuz I have it only my own name, but there is no "settings" or a "spawnlist" folder Huh
Please help me Idea
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • NiceTry
(11-18-2014, 06:14 PM)marcusottosen Wrote: Hmmmm. What do I do if I dont have the "garrysmod" folder in my "common" folder?? For the spawnlist?? Cuz I have it only my own name, but there is no "settings" or  a "spawnlist" folder  Huh
Please help me  Idea

Go on the disk where u have your steam installed \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps , since its not on common folder , theres folder with your nickname , gmod is inside of that folder Smile
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • NiceTry
(11-19-2014, 05:39 AM)The Rock Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 06:14 PM)marcusottosen Wrote: Hmmmm. What do I do if I dont have the "garrysmod" folder in my "common" folder?? For the spawnlist?? Cuz I have it only my own name, but there is no "settings" or  a "spawnlist" folder  Huh
Please help me  Idea

Go on the disk where u have your steam installed \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps , since its not on common folder , theres folder with your nickname , gmod is inside of that folder Smile

Yeah I'no, but I dont have the "settings" folder or the "spawnlist" folder?? Nervous
Then where should I put the spawnlist at?? Huh
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • NiceTry
I have downloaded all of the correct files for v2d, yet when I try to join it attempts to download the rp_evolved_city.txt.bz2 spawn list and freezes. Any ideas?

PS I'm on a mac
The following 1 user Likes prym8's post:
  • NiceTry
you need to add a weapon material fix!! i dont have CS go but i can see the same weapons on other servers like TTT
The following 1 user Likes Beefy and Sheepy's post:
  • NiceTry
Can someone help me? i downloaded the map, the content pack, the spawnlists,Half-Life 2 episode 1&2 and the material fix pack but i still get the error sign and the pink and black thing.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=353084336
The following 1 user Likes bart2233's post:
  • NiceTry
Thread updated, evocity_v4b1 added and easy spawnlists created by Nevy added.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • NiceTry