Everything you need to play on the servers
Are we obligated to put the addons on the folder or we can just extract it and the Workshop of GM is going to do the rest ?
The following 1 user Likes MrGorzia53's post:
  • NiceTry
You can just subscribe to the two workshop items then your ready to roll.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • NiceTry
Question 
Hmmmm. What do I do if I dont have the "garrysmod" folder in my "common" folder?? For the spawnlist?? Cuz I have it only my own name, but there is no "settings" or a "spawnlist" folder Huh
Please help me Idea
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • NiceTry
(11-18-2014, 06:14 PM)marcusottosen Wrote: Hmmmm. What do I do if I dont have the "garrysmod" folder in my "common" folder?? For the spawnlist?? Cuz I have it only my own name, but there is no "settings" or  a "spawnlist" folder  Huh
Please help me  Idea

Go on the disk where u have your steam installed \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps , since its not on common folder , theres folder with your nickname , gmod is inside of that folder Smile
The following 1 user Likes THE ROCK's post:
  • NiceTry
(11-19-2014, 05:39 AM)The Rock Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 06:14 PM)marcusottosen Wrote: Hmmmm. What do I do if I dont have the "garrysmod" folder in my "common" folder?? For the spawnlist?? Cuz I have it only my own name, but there is no "settings" or  a "spawnlist" folder  Huh
Please help me  Idea

Go on the disk where u have your steam installed \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps , since its not on common folder , theres folder with your nickname , gmod is inside of that folder Smile

Yeah I'no, but I dont have the "settings" folder or the "spawnlist" folder?? Nervous
Then where should I put the spawnlist at?? Huh
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • NiceTry
I have downloaded all of the correct files for v2d, yet when I try to join it attempts to download the rp_evolved_city.txt.bz2 spawn list and freezes. Any ideas?

PS I'm on a mac
The following 1 user Likes prym8's post:
  • NiceTry
you need to add a weapon material fix!! i dont have CS go but i can see the same weapons on other servers like TTT
The following 1 user Likes Beefy and Sheepy's post:
  • NiceTry
Can someone help me? i downloaded the map, the content pack, the spawnlists,Half-Life 2 episode 1&2 and the material fix pack but i still get the error sign and the pink and black thing.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=353084336
The following 1 user Likes bart2233's post:
  • NiceTry
Thread updated, evocity_v4b1 added and easy spawnlists created by Nevy added.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • NiceTry
Hey i downloaded the content and the spawnlist for all the maps but i still get error in the evocity spawnlist. i put the spawnlist in the right folder can anyone help or got the same issue?
The following 1 user Likes Mattey92's post:
  • NiceTry