Everything you need to play on the servers
The files you sent me are the same ones that SoulRipper has posted in the first post. I have already downloaded everything (except the ep1+2 pack, since I have the games, their link isn't working anyway). I downloaded it again just in case and the textures are still missing.

Seems like I can't post a link to Youtube without it turning into a video, so I'll hide it in a spoiler:

edit: the information on the first post is false. I unmounted HL2:Ep1+2 and I see errors everywhere on v2d.

edit2: I noticed SoulRipper has updated the first post today. He has fixed the hl2ep1+2 content link, but he hasn't fixed the code in plr_healthvial.vmt that displays the paramedic's medkit properly.

edit3: Here is what is currently missing from the content and I know for sure how to fix:
- paramedic's medkit: the code in plr_healthvial.vmt in materials/models/fearless/weapons/medkit should be changed according to this post: Link
- machines in subway in v2p: missing token_box, transfer_box, turnstyle_base, and turnstyle_spinner folders in materials/models/toronto, as well as their contents. I disected a evo city content pack from the workshop that fixes the problem to see which files exactly are needed.
The following 1 user Likes Kethus's post:
  • NiceTry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - by Jamie - 10-24-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - by Kethus - 08-06-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Problem in the Nexus with Checkerboard - by Create - 10-02-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Everything you need to play on the servers - by Create - 10-15-2017, 05:36 PM