Everything you need to play on the servers
(03-29-2013, 11:08 PM)decie_ere Wrote: SoulRipper

half-life episode 1&2 are not down loading
I had to wipe my laptop and now I cant download half-life episode so how can i get back please?

Decie_ere

Its not working right now for every one, SoulRipper said it will be fixed in a few days.
The following 2 users Like fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • decie_ere, NiceTry
could someone else upload the file so we can download?
The following 1 user Likes Nathan's post:
  • NiceTry
(03-29-2013, 11:34 PM)Nathan Wrote: could someone else upload the file so we can download?

Its not working if you read what I said in my post above. Wait for it to be fixed or buy the game.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • NiceTry
I read what you said and i asked if someone has the file on their pc that they can upload to somewhere and post the link for us to download...
The following 1 user Likes Nathan's post:
  • NiceTry
Links are fixed Cheese
The following 1 user Likes bebosny's post:
  • NiceTry
i dont got a settings folder!!!
The following 1 user Likes TheSemperFi's post:
  • NiceTry
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\nightbred27\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons
The following 1 user Likes Vati's post:
  • NiceTry
Everytime I try to download a map/content pack (except for the spawnlists since those take like 0.2 seconds to download) it tells me "Failed- System Error". Its nothing wrong with the internet/my computer, any ideas on how to fix it?? I can't play any other maps then if it stays like this :/
The following 1 user Likes Stealther's post:
  • NiceTry
(05-05-2013, 08:48 AM)Stealther Wrote: Everytime I try to download a map/content pack (except for the spawnlists since those take like 0.2 seconds to download) it tells me "Failed- System Error". Its nothing wrong with the internet/my computer, any ideas on how to fix it?? I can't play any other maps then if it stays like this :/

Not just you my friend.One qustion This Content keep updating itself or just the same File?
Never Forget Me.I Be Watching You.Stand In My Way And You Get Bullet For Your Birthday Gift

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]
The following 1 user Likes Ryuzaki's post:
  • NiceTry
I prefer v33x
The following 1 user Likes .James.'s post:
  • NiceTry