A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations
BanID: 57498
Name: R. Holmes
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49054063
Reason: FailRP as a cop. MEtagaming. RDM.Random tasing. Not here to RP. Tase then RDM ing as a cop. DC after
Staff Member: [FL] General Rickets

Why my ban should be shortened? :

1. I was not MEtagaming,  there is no proof to support the allegation, making it a false allegation.
2.  The tasing was not random, he was trespassing into the nexus elevator area, and refusing to co-operate with my request to be handcuffed whilst visiting the president
3. "Not here to RP" I joined the server because it was an RP server, so my intentions were to RP.
4. There have been recent power cuts in my region of the UK hence the DC, and i have only just been restored power, and i am disgusted to find such a lengthy ban upon my return to the game.
I was with Rickets at the time. He was not trespassing, he was there to talk to the president at the time. He banned your friend, you tazed him and disconnected. You didn't disconnect at all during the time you've been playing, even if it was a power cut, you would have timed out, not disconnected. This is your this ban for failRP in 20 hours.

Need I remind you lying in the courthouse will lead to a forum ban?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
As I am a key witness to this allegation, I feel every right to be able to put my views on this unban request.
I was about to be banned at the time of most of this so therefore was held high above, watching all this unfold.
R.Holmes was a police officer and someone was trespassing in the nexus. They were accusing him of having a faulty microphone so he said "I was speaking to my friend of here perfectly earlier so I don't think anything would have changed since then". Maybe this is where the Metagaming allegations came from because there was certainly nothing else said about him talking to anyone else. He then tazed the trespasser in the fine act of role play as that's what cops are ordered to do. I was with R.Holmes most of the session and never before did he do any other act of random violence. I have R.Holmes' phone number so, after I got banned, I called him to see if he wanted to play on another Garry's mod server. He then said " Can't mate, internet just went down " therefore he didn't mean to DC, it was his internet. I am appalled that this ban was even put on, never mind for 6 months. He should be at least allowed a shorter ban.  
Adding to that point, The president had not informed any of the officers that the man who I suspected of trespassing, was allowed up, so being in the dark on the situation, and doing my best to protect the president, I tased the man as I saw him as an immediate threat.
Th amount of lies in this thread is already disgusting and forum suspensions will be handed out.

1) The fail rp: You searched my house upon which you insulted me. Which is why you were demoted.
2) You tased me whilst I was talking to the president. The president was okay with the meeting and you knew about the meeting as you had been stood there for around 2 minutes without tasing me.
3) You also tased me then RDMed me after I banned your friend for raiding the president for an invalid reason, but also as a citizen.
4) It clearly said Disconnected by user.

Lying in the courthouse is not tolerated. You have once chance to fix your story. The ban will stand as issued.

With all due respect Rickets, the reason why your house was searched was because of high walls, there was a warrant. You then insulted him saying, and I quote "Fuck off me property, I want you to fuck off" even though you were warranted and he wanted to do a thorough searh. Therefore he also told you to "fuck off" which was clearly following your administrative example. Also R.holmes was banned 2 minutes and 6 seconds after me, you're telling me in that time you spoke with the president for 2 minutes, he tazed and killed you, disconnected and you had time to write that ban. I think not. This means you were lying on this thread and if you were giving out forum bans for lying then maybe you deserve one yourself. I do not think we deserve a forum ban for telling our side of the story, I also do not think R. Holmes should have a six month ban. You seem to be leaving out the Metagaming reason and surely if he wasn't metagaming his ban doesn't need to be so long.
There have been no Long/Powercuts recently in the UK, they are always on the news.

Please dont warn me.
(01-02-2015, 04:49 PM)benthornton2009 Wrote: With all due respect Rickets, the reason why your house was searched was because of high walls, there was a warrant. You then insulted him saying, and I quote "*** off me property, I want you to *** off" even though you were warranted and he wanted to do a thorough searh. Therefore he also told you to "*** off" which was clearly following your administrative example. Also R.holmes was banned 2 minutes and 6 seconds after me, you're telling me in that time you spoke with the president for 2 minutes, he tazed and killed you, disconnected and you had time to write that ban. I think not. This means you were lying on this thread and if you were giving out forum bans for lying then maybe you deserve one yourself. I do not think we deserve a forum ban for telling our side of the story, I also do not think R. Holmes should have a six month ban. You seem to be leaving out the Metagaming reason and surely if he wasn't metagaming his ban doesn't need to be so long.
I dont really understnad what you are rambling on about here. Your friend clearly had no care for the rules as stated in my first post.

I would like to say I am involved in this also.
I have no affiliation with the fellow player but he is correct with the power outages. My power has gone off 2 days now in the past 2 weeks and has been down for around 4-5 hours each time.

Note: Also don't comment saying 'my fuse has gone' because I phoned my electric provider and they said that over 2000 hours had gone without power.
General Rickets, it appears that you have avoided some very strong evidence against you in this case, which is avoiding the course of justice.  I would also like to point out you have not noticed the fact that I only just arrived on the scene to find you near the president, un-handcuffed, so I took standard actions, tasing and handcuffing.  I do also believe that it is unfair towards me that you are reviewing a case against you, it would be more fair for another, un-bias admin, to maybe review the case, and shorten the ban as it is already proven I was not MEtagaming, random tasing and disconnecting.