UBR reefaz
Heart 
Your name: Reefaz , I nicked Reefyline when it happened. 
Your ban ID: 51855

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Hydraulics on cars. 12th ban.

Involved:  Myself and GreeD^ and his car

Why we should unban you:  It has been about 5-6 months(?) Since I got banned.  

Explanation : I don't remember the full details like where we were but Greeds car got stuck in the wall and we tried to remove it from the wall. Suddenly I get a great idea to use hydralics to push it out, (since it worked on a DarkRP server I used to play on) without thinking of the consequences I take out my toolgun and I begin to try to get the car to unstuck. 

At that time I was aware of using hydralics on cars being banable but at that moment I wasn't thinking about it. It was never mean't to troll or harm anyone on the server It was just ment to fix Greeds car because no admin or mod was present.
Sadly I can't remember more but Im really sorry for any trouble this might have caused and I would like to have another chance on the Fearless servers.

- Reefaz 
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
If you supposedly only tried to get a car out of a wall, then why didn't you appeal this ban sooner?

Also, why does my logs show you that you spammed the hydraulic tool on his car? If you were trying to get a car loose then that's hardly the way to get a car loose if you were just spamming it all willy-nilly.
You knew that hydraulics on cars was not tolerated, and that it would lead into a big punishment. Especially when you had 11 previous bans on your record.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
1. I lost intrest in FL at that time so I didnt feel the need to make a UBR since I was thinking of leaving anyways at that time. So the ban was a perfect time for me to take a break from FL

2. ''Suddenly I get a great idea to use hydralics to push it out, (since it worked on a DarkRP server I used to play on)'',

Well thats how I've been unstucking cars from the darkRP server for years I just place out a ton of hydralics and it the car plops out so I tought it would work on Fearless. And yes I knew that Hydralics on cars are not tolerated but at that time I wasnt thinking of it since I wasn't doing the hydralics on cars for a mingy reason.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.

Warned.
Involved as it was my vehicle, and i was present at the time.

First off, what Reefaz did wasn't for the purpose of minging/annoying anyone else, he did it to get my car out of a wall, i know that he broke the rules, but it wasn't to harm anyone at all, rather to help as no staff was online at that time.

Second off, (Not sure if i'm allowed to post this, please tell me if i'm not) Yes he has 12 bans, but pay attention to his last ban, it was in 2013. Ever since i've met Reefaz, he has been nothing but a good example, he has done proper RPs, and been nice and supporting to newer players, and the community in general. You (the staff) does believe in second chances if the user has been doing what i just mentioned, and i'll gladly bring up examples, how about giving him a second chance? I can guarantee that several members (Including current staff members) Can vouch that Reefaz has been a good RPer and a good example to the community.
As Greed said, my purpose wasn't to minge or annoying anyone on the server, I did it for the soul purpose of getting Greeds car out of the wall
I'll give you a last chance. You'll be given a PTE blacklist.

If you receive another ban, then you'll be permed and then you won't be unbanned without having clear evidence to prove your innocence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator