Greetings Fearless Community!
My name is Jericho and I am fairly new to the server (dunno if 40 hours is new but yeah) It's been an absolute pleasure to be playing with ya'll; making every second an enjoyable experience on the server. My in-game name is "Mike Hawk" (Repeat x5 and you know why I chose this name) and you may see me causing lots of mischief around the city often. If not, I'm desperately making some money contra-whoring in the most unsuspected places of EvoCity so don't even bother looking for me! But on a serious note, I have developed a great interest in this server/community therefore you will be hearing and seeing me on a regular basis. (I play on v33x frequently but if it's full as always, I'll be on v2d)

During the short time span of 40 hours I have met a bunch of great players and hope to see more as I settle in my new home "EvoCity".

I would like to write more expressing my gratitude towards finding this community but I got some weed to start growin' bye!
Welcome to FL, hope to see you in-game sometime!
Welcome to Fearless, Jericho.

If you'd ever like some help fell free to pm me.
I also have a variation of jazz music on me if you're intrestet.
Welcome to the community!
Welcome buddy!
I have seen you on the servers. You are a great dude and great rebel. I hope you enjoy your stay.
-- Comment made via Toaster
Welcome
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
If you need help with anything pm me ingame or send me a message on here
Welcome to Fearless!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Welcome! If you need any tips or pointers, come to me.

Also, Have a great experience.
Welcome!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator