Poll: Should I stay, should I go?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay
63.41%
26 63.41%
Go
36.59%
15 36.59%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Leaving FL - StrikerHD
Sad 
Reason for leaving FL:
Due to recent events on the server and college exams approaching. I have decided to leave the FL community permanently (Maybe)

I just don't find the time or effort to build/participate in RP's anymore. 

Even though I was never a large part of the FL community I would like to thank all those who have supported me during my time here.   Heart

My decision rests on you FL. Decide. (Poll Located Above) 

-StrikerHD
You shouldn't let us vote, if you have exams, use your time on that, and then return.
I don't really think people should decide whether or not you should go, it's entirely up to you really.
If you do decide to go, Adios.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Sayonara, I won't vote because I feel like the vote is just for you to get attention. Do what you want and don't rely your decision on a stupid poll..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Like the others said, it isnt up to us if you should leave or not. Stay if you want to, leave if you feel thats better!

Good luck whetever you think is best!
Don't let other people vote for you.. Do as you want. 'till then, I hope to see you around
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Good luck with your exams!

Goodbye.
Good luck wuth the exams! And goodbye.. Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Hey, good luck man.

I'm not gonna vote for you espesialy because this is a so called "life event". This will happen once in your life and if it stood to me i would throw most of my spare time into it. Choose for yourself but remember. When you're getting older you might be thinking damn.. i really should have done that probably because then i would be there or there or there.. what so ever. Have a good one and good luck with your exams!
Do you exams and come back (if you want) you dont want fl pulling you down

Goodbye