Unban Request: Rocky
Your name: Rocky

Your ban ID: 57297

Banned by: [FL:M] Decay

Reason: Running into a base filled with armed rebels

Involved: [TDS]Killergino and Ludo and a couple of other rebels

Why we should unban you: Because only Ludo had a gun out, when I ran past Ludo into the base the gun was pointed at Killergino and i ran past him, while killergino was under FearRP and i wasn't. Decay asked me why I ran into the base while a gun is pointed at my friends. But apparently you can't RP that you don't like eachother in-character. Anyway when I ran past him while the gate was half open and Ludo was at the begin of his sentence, they chased me after into the base and stopped pointing the gun at killergino, so killergino ran after them while FearRP was not on him anymore. I did not hear anyone talking to me while I ran into the base because I guess they were not in voice range. So I got to the top of the base and they finally got to me when they started screaming to me for apparently breaking FearRP. But since Decay was rebels with them, Decay believes them and not us. Decay asked us why we ran into a base filled with armed rebels? So I told him that only Ludo had a gun out. But he didn't listen.

So I think I wasn't even under FearRP. But Ludo said he pointed at us both at the same time? But I have no idea how he achieved pointing a gun at us both when we were standing next to eachother.

Anyway I hope you all understand my story and have a neutral opinion on this.
You ran into their base, they were all armed and they had a gun to another persons head, How is it not fearRP to run into their base and sit on a table? I dont see why you should be unbanned at all.

Prior to this, I've given you a warning for fearRP.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Because in-character I did not know him, The other rebels got their weapons later as Ludo only had a pistol out when he pointed it at killergino. So i was not under fear-rp while only 1 guy had a pistol pointed at someone else.
Even if you didnt know him, you still saw that they had a gun at him, yet you run into their base.
Yes, so it's not pointed at me so i'm not under FearRP
And as he didn't tell me anything about leaving or anything, I did nothing wrong to run into their base
You're supposed to be afraid of guns, yet you run into a base filled with armed rebels. That is fearRP. You knew very well that they had guns.
Only Ludo had a pistol, which was not pointed at me. the others were unarmed and got their guns out when we were already inside. It seems like you believe Ludo and his friends better then us and it doesn't seem that you have a neutral opinion on this.
I have a neutral opinion about it. What I saw when I got there, was you sitting on a table with multiple guns pointed at you. You knew Ludo atleast had a gun.
Yes Ludo had a pistol, the others had were unarmed when I ran in, so the ban reason is not valid as I didnt run into a base filled with armed rebels, only a base filled with rebels and 1 pistol. So if this was real life it could have been possible that I would have ran past a man with a pistol and a couple of unarmed people behind him