Unban Req Spyderr
They were criminals, they were not just normal citizens, you were continuously annoying around their base so they hostaged you, they gave you enough warnings to leave and you refused to do so. Their hostaging was valid.

EVEN IF it wasn't valid you don't break a rule to 'delay' it. FearRP is FearRP.
How is saying what shop breaking fearrp? They could've specified as "our meat shop" they were civilians, owning a fucking meat shop, how do I know their criminals? I knocked on their door about 10 total times and then just talked to them, I still don't see how I broke fearrp and you STILL haven't explaining why you didn't teleport us and tell me why I was banned or even better if you were competent you'd ask them about things regarding my 10+ admin calls rather then banning me 30 minutes after the incident.
Maybe I wasn't very clear, let me explain things one last time.

You were a rebel, you were continuously annoying these people at their base. They were citizens with the custom job name as criminals, you are not allowed to know that considering that it'll be metagaming. However, they did tell you many many times to leave the place, you didn't do it so they hostaged you.

Hostage Rules 8.
You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.

While they were attempting to hostage you, you backed away that is fearRP, regardless of what your intentions were it is FearRP. If you think that it was random then you call an admin, you do not break a rule (General Rule 13) if you think someone broke a rule. That is not an excuse.

General Rule 13
Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

Hostage Rule 2
Do not run away from gunpoint or while being tied: this is breaking FearRP.

It was very clear that you broke that rule, considering that I saw you and that the logs can prove that.

v33x [03:43:37] [FL:RP]TroubledTroll (STEAM_0:0:90789839) said: /me starts to tie up Jacob Clarke.
v33x [03:43:50] [FL:RP]TroubledTroll (STEAM_0:0:90789839) said: @fearRP
v33x [03:44:07] Spyderr (STEAM_0:0:40778701) said: wtf

The reason that I didn't confront you was because you have enough experience/hours on the server to know if you broke a rule and the fact that this is your 3rd ban for the same reason.
Also, this is my final ban. Why do you think I'd do such a stupid thing as break fearrp? I know the rules inside out, I've played for 600 hours. I know I have 13 bans, I used to minge, always. I never roleplayed at all but when I was playing I was actually enjoying it, as soon as I connected I became a rebel a did a small roleplay by myself in an abandoned house, then moved onto another rebel roleplay with Jan which was quite enjoyable. I then wanted to start a base at MTL, not a contra one but a normal one and they shot my doors down and the door propkilling me on the way down. After NLR I returned roleplaying as someone needing meat to cook something, I knocked 10 times for attention and then was welcomed with a fucking shotgun to my face, overwhelmed I took a few steps back and thats when the rope came out, continuing to move back and then letting them tie me up. I don't see where in this scenario I ever broke fear roleplay.

"
The reason that I didn't confront you was because you have enough experience/hours on the server to know if you broke a rule and the fact that this is your 3rd ban for the same reason.
"

This is the second time you've stated this, PART of your job is explaining WHY the person was banned. Let's say 3 hours ago you shot some poor medic for no reason and broke no rules inbetween those 3 hours and BAM, you're hit with a ban. First reaction? You don't know what you were banned for. Same with me, it said fearrp, I don't know where I broke it. I took a few steps back to gather my thoughts on why he was hostaging me, you say "Why didn't you report him?" go forward in the logs please and you'll see my 10+ reports and attempts to get the attention of a mod and shortly after my last one I was banned. It seems like you were mad at the fact I was sending so many reports so you just decided to go ahead with the ban without even investigating the situation with the other two on why they'd randomly hostaged me and I'm presuming quite correctly I believe that after I was banned you spoke to neither of them regarding my reports and let them continue being minges.
Post approved by Faust
Spyderr, don't get me wrong, your a funny guy sometimes, but I'd never like to see you on the FL services again. I'll make it quite clear why in this post.

It was around 4-5 months ago you decided to take it upon yourself and send me a link. I trusted you, so none the less I clicked it, much to my stupidity. Moments later I found myself banned from all of the Fearless' servers. I then shortened the link and tracked what it was forwarding to, and found out I'd fallen into your trap. The link forwarded to a RCon spammer you had setup, which banned me from all of the servers permanently, which Floodify can confirm as it was during a EBC RP. Moments after I decided to contact Soul and let him know of the situation. I noted you were already permanently banned in my message I sent to Soul. He wasn't able to lift the ban, so I was banned on all of the FL servers until 24 hours later, which is when the ban seemed to auto expire. Soul reassured me it was fine as you wouldn't ever be unbanned nor would you be seeing the light of FL again.

I was speaking in OOC yesterday whilst live on the radio, and I saw you was connected. I was pretty shocked and presumed it was just another player. I checked up the Steam account to find I had blocked the player, and upon researching the profile I discovered it was actually you. When I questioned your unban and asked you why you did what you did to me, you claimed it was a joke and you also stated in the OOC chat that you tried it on a administrator too (See logs on Monday 22nd or Tuesday 23rd, at 10PM GMT+0 for evidence).

What I find confusing, is why the hell were you unbanned? Look at this from a new players perspective. Spyderr has actually been attacking the FL Playerbase and administrators because he was banned, yet he is then offered a unban? I'm sorry if this looks like I am trying to get back at Spyderr, just I do not feel a player like this is not one that should be allowed to play on the Fearless' communities servers.

I contacted Floodify, Soul, Faust and General Rickets about the situation. Most have said the same thing, and that is that his previous unban was "classified information" and I was told to speak to Soul, which hasn't really gave me any results. The reason I am posting on his unban here, is that I'd like to shed light on what kind of player Spyderr is, and why his ban should either be left as it is, or extended to a permanent ban. I would really like you to take a moment to take my reply into consideration before you even consider giving him a unban, let alone it happened in the first place.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
My unban doesn't concern you, it concerns me and soulripper. I never setup the rcon spammer, it was actually Hafnium who coded it, I decided it to test it on everyone on my friendslist currently playing FL which included Enzyme, who banned himself too.

"4-5 months ago you..."

4-5 months ago, you said it yourself. I've matured over the time and I've been ready to play again. Your comment is not directly involved with my unban so it should be removed.
(12-26-2014, 05:45 PM)Spyderr Wrote: My unban doesn't concern you, it concerns me and soulripper. I never setup the rcon spammer, it was actually Hafnium who coded it, I decided it to test it on everyone on my friendslist currently playing FL which included Enzyme, who banned himself too.

"4-5 months ago you..."

4-5 months ago, you said it yourself. I've matured over the time and I've been ready to play again. Your comment is not directly involved with my unban so it should be removed.

I have been granted permission to state my opinion here, as I feel you shouldn't be on the community anymore. As you stated, you wanted to "test" something out on a FL player? There is nothing to state you won't ever try to "test" something else on a FL player, what will you be testing next?

This will be my final reply as I came to merely state my opinion which was approved by Faust as you personally attacked me, and quite clearly, Enzyme too.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(12-26-2014, 05:48 PM)Wood Wrote:
(12-26-2014, 05:45 PM)Spyderr Wrote: My unban doesn't concern you, it concerns me and soulripper. I never setup the rcon spammer, it was actually Hafnium who coded it, I decided it to test it on everyone on my friendslist currently playing FL which included Enzyme, who banned himself too.

"4-5 months ago you..."

I have been granted permission to state my opinion here, as I feel you shouldn't be on the community anymore. As you stated, you wanted to "test" something out on a FL player? There is nothing to state you won't ever try to "test" something else on a FL player, what will you be testing next?

This will be my final reply as I came to merely state my opinion which was approved by Faust as you personally attacked me, and quite clearly, Enzyme too.
And quite clearly, everyone on my friends list, 5 months ago. It's not your decision on whether I should be let back on the servers, Soulripper made the decision of unbanning me.
Has there been a decision made on my unban?
How come I see a third page but when I click it it says [Image: jVswOGV.png]?