[FeggitZz]HanfGranate STEAM_0:1:54120224
[FeggitZz] Pringles [CH] STEAM_0:0:75186416
Hamburger STEAM_0:1:87210057
Time in GMT
3:45 GMT+1
Server
v33x
Summary:
I was Corleone family member, totally minding my own stuff when these 4 guys ran to me with weapons out requesting money and trying to get into the house. I called an admin (Burnett), he teleported to me, they were talking in german so I didn't understand, then he said them they can't raid me without reason, left, let them raid me and didn't respond to admin calls after that. Also Nicwolf was BMD at the time of the raid and he didn't do his job at all. I was PMing him that I need weed seeds and he didn't respond. 
Edit: I forgot to say, at the start of the video they ran out of the house which they just raided (randomly again as far as I know). That house belonged to Mr.Frosty ( STEAM_0:1:81434736 ).
Evidence:

Evidence of Nicwolf not doing his job http://imgur.com/a/aKvrM
For what reason you make a Ban Request ?
THe admin was coming and cleared this problem.
And first you doing FearRP and FailRP

And 1 sec.

Raptor given us a warning and we stopped it.
And me to, I stop it to i changed my job and that was very bad from me but (Raptor) given us a chance to change it!
And first someone of us see that you have Contrabands
we have a nice reason to raid you!
And i doing my job!
I was dealing with someone he was need 100 seeds and 20 or 10 pots
And someone try it to kidnaped me and i don't see it ur message because of dealing!

and one message i have it seeing it but
i dont typed your fullname in

like /pm Christian Sorry, i dealing now!
(12-25-2014, 01:02 PM)Nicwolf Wrote: For what reason you make a Ban Request ?
THe admin was coming and cleared this problem.
And first you doing FearRP and FailRP

And 1 sec.

Raptor given us a warning and we stopped it.
And me to, I stop it to i changed my job and that was very bad from me but (Raptor) given us a chance to change it!
And first someone of us see that you have Contrabands
we have a nice reason to raid you!

For random raid, obviously. Yes, admin came (Burnett, not Raptor), said you can't raid me without a reason and left, that's not clearing things up, that's giving you a warning (And, in my opinion, ignoring the problem, he saw you already broke several rules and didn't punish you but that's one of the reason why we are talking here now). Ignoring his warning, you raided us anyway. I doubt you saw any contraband. You coudln't see any before you got in (and even after that you would need to pick lock at least one door to get to the contraband). As you can see on the video, all of you ran to me with weapons, started to ask for money and access to the house completely without any reason. Also, contraband is a reason to raid ONLY if you roleplay it properly and what you did really wasn't proper roleplay.

(12-25-2014, 01:32 PM)Nicwolf Wrote: And i doing my job!
I was dealing with someone he was need 100 seeds and 20 or 10 pots
And someone try it to kidnaped me and i don't see it ur message because of dealing!

and one message i have it seeing it but
i dont typed your fullname in

like /pm Christian Sorry, i dealing now!

I messaged you multiple times in timeframe of 15 minutes, you didn't respond even once. You have around 50 hours ingame and a donator status and still don't know how to send /pm properly? Also, you raided me as a BMD. Changing job name from "Black Market Dealer" to "Criminal" doesn't give you a permission to raid.
1. I said to you Raptor warning me because i was Black Market Dealer and raiding

2. Yes i know i have donator status and 50 hours ingame but i don't know that i need to type the fullname in

3. We have our reason to raid you, Someone of us see a Contraband!
(12-25-2014, 03:43 PM)Nicwolf Wrote: 1. I said to you Raptor warning me because i was Black Market Dealer and raiding

2. Yes i know i have donator status and 50 hours ingame but i don't know that i need to type the fullname in

3. We have our reason to raid you, Someone of us see a Contraband!

1. If he warned you before the raid and you continue to raid, that's bannable and if he warned you after the raid that's unfair because any other player would get banned for it

2. I have nothing to say about this

3. Like I said, you may saw contraband but after you broke into my house and lockpicked at least one door. You can't get into someone's house randomly and then, after finding contraband saying it was your reason. And again, contraband ISN'T a proper reason to raid if you don't ROLEPLAY IT PROPERLY (what you didn't do)
First it is not unfair i got a chance because of christmas
And someone of mine guys seeing contrabands! i was standing outside for a longe time!
(12-25-2014, 07:45 PM)Nicwolf Wrote: First it is not unfair i got a chance because of christmas
And someone of mine guys seeing contrabands! i was standing outside for a longe time!

No you wasn't, stop lying. I was standing near window inside of the house and then outside for a while, you guys were in Mr.Frosty's house, raiding him, then rushing out, raiding me
i said for a long time...
(12-25-2014, 11:10 PM)Nicwolf Wrote: i said for a long time...

Again, stop lying. Contraband wasn't there for long :-)